KE

Posted on May 12, 2022

I like that it has a Really nice scent. Good quality and size , it helps detangle my hair and leaves it very soft. I prefer not to put it on my scalp . I use it after towel dry my hair . I can see myself using it for a long time.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I have tried loads of shampoos, conditioners, leave-in products, detanglers for my baby-fine, easily tangled hair that has become a super frizzy split end mess in the heat and humidity as I get older. Your basic nightmare. Even my hairdresser had run out of ideas. Olaplex, Kevin Murphy products, salon-only treatments were no match for it. Most products for fine hair use silicones which just weigh it down, or ingredients to rough up the hair cuticle to add volume, but these never worked for me. Enter this magic spray! A tiny bit on the ends and tangled areas while fresh out of the shower and it's easy to comb, lays flat but not limp and does not turn into a frizzy puffball when I go outside. It's much more shiny and does not make me look like a crazy person on zoom calls. I've also added Pura d'Or and Living Proof Full shampoos, plus Verb Ghost sham and poo occasionally, but the real magician is this very inexpensive spray. Who knew?!?

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

the pump is somehow convenient when I have braids on. And difficult because it gets slippery. the product itself has good moisture, I find it to be oily. I'm using it on 4c hair, the consistency is a bit liquid, smell is ok. it smells nice. Edited: after use my only regret is not buying more!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love this product! I have bleached hair so it can be a little on the dry side and this product makes my hair feel really moisturised and soft. Scent is great also and it’s very easy to use with the spray nozzle packaging, great for evenly applying the product. Will definitely be repurchasing this one

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Love the scent so much! My hair is very dry and damaged from years of bleaching, so I love leave-in products. This one is pretty great, although it does dry a bit thick in the ends of my hair but that may just be an issue of my ends being super damaged and dried and fried, so they can't absorb super well! Otherwise I love the product and how it makes my hair feel soft and nourished.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great Great Great product! I really notice hair growth due to less breakage!! This is my second purchase will buy it again definitely! Its also very simple to apply on the hair!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Highly recommend this product for curly hair my sister finds it amazing and she made a new order of it its has amazing results in her hair looked silky and very soft after first time of using it

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I saw many explaining about this product its perfect to the hair and protect it from the dry hair , the use too easy and beuatiful

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This leave in spray is a game changer for me as I’m not a fan of creamy Leave in conditioners which weigh down my hair. It has a nice smell, and is very lightweight just what I needed for my hair.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is not my favorite it seems to make my hair get greasy quicker when I use this leave-in conditioner. If you were going to use it I would suggest spraying a little bit on your hands and applying mostly only to the ends and not directly spraying on your hair.