KE

Posted on Jan 1, 2022
Прекрасно!

I actually avoid anything that says "Organic", means nothing to me. Just lower quality and higher price. BUT this stuff is amazing. It is just honey, straight from the hive. BUT don't use this to make something sweet. Any honey will be better than sugar and much less costly than this product. This is for healing wounds. And it works really, really well. Have used it exclusively for several serious wounds I had in the last several months. Believe it. Read up on it and the reasons for its amazing benefits- too many to mention here- and use it on all wounds and scrapes. Forget bacitraicin! Works wonders on large open wounds were all skin has been lost, stopping the bleeding and providing an environment for rapid cell production. Keep in mind that irrigation and mild scrubbing w/gauze to remove necrotic material is also essential to wound healing. Put this in your med kit!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This is a product that I have been buying every month for a year now, because I have been using it every day since I had Covid. I take a teaspoon before bed. If my throat hurts by morning the pain goes away. I didn’t believe it until I tried it. My digestion has improved and I recommend it to everyone. My children are not allowed to eat honey because they are allergic and I am very sorry about that. Great product!

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: (

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

The honey is super tasty! it's the first time for me trying the Manuka honey and I like it. it's a bit sweeter than the regular honey but this one is more beneficial. Started to feel more energic after taking it every morning. highly recommended.

a551acb6-3b74-4af8-a8bc-8a6de700cdcc
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I'm super happy that they FINALLY came out with this bigger size! It's been a savior in my family keeping us healthy and boosting our immune systems when needed. I'll keep repurchasing!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is my 3rd time buying this brand. It has a very high MGO. I highly recommend to buy the 500g because it lasts a bit longer

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I purchase this for my dad every month and a half because it facilitated the healing of his gastritis flare ups. 1 tablespoon after dinner, has improved his sleep tremendously!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Thank you, the product arrived at my door in 3 days with a DHL shipping company, I recommend buying manuka honey ❤️❤️❤️

63397177-2a60-4f3f-8114-a99c5193fc63
d9d4b4b6-7929-47a1-b024-0fe0f64542d2
37ba6aba-630b-4027-9ba7-a3c6ff8db960
5a6d8f2a-dcf8-4154-8b1c-398fefb57098
86046ed7-7cbc-45f4-b841-6309a8cafbe0
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I bought for my mother who got strong cough since long time after some days her health start improve and after the cough gone

c2f55961-ffcb-466a-8bb7-122f6a333939
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Good quality products, affordable price. I love this product. Fast delivery even if it's delivered to another continent.