KE

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Good

First try on made good bars. The size is small, but the taste is good. Texture is not crispy as I thought, it’s consider rather crunchy. Cookies and crème flavour is quite rich, there’s actually many white chocolate chips spotted, will try out other flavours soon!

1f500228-d924-4bd9-bb87-70db9c5c8aae
8e9588cc-5cac-4d4c-9126-9ab9fcba2871
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have only ate two. The chocolate one was pretty good, the chocolate was a bit mushy, stuck to the wrapping. The coffee one , I could really smell the scent of coffee when I opened it; however, it was bitter and left a bitter taste. I will continue to try the rest of them. They are a nice size bar compared to some. I understand these were a trial package and perhaps Made Good will want to improve on them. So this is my take. Shipping was fast. I like ordering from IHerb.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by how delicious these were. They have little tiny crunchy bits for a crunchy texture, but they also are a chewy bar. They taste pretty sweet but not too much.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

great product, gentle scent. good quality and size, no scent. gentle and nice, good packaging.good to us, has alot of benifits and feels nice. good value for money. no major taste. nice serving.good ingredients for body.for all ages.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Super sweet and yummy! Definitely trying other flavors. Very worth the price too for the ingredients and quality. Better to spend your money on this than whatever is at a 7-Eleven.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This tastes good and good choice for dieting!!!!! Granola on its own provides important micronutrients like iron, vitamin D, and zinc, which help with providing good skin and hair!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Hubby likes the taste + texture and was overall pretty happy with these except the size of the bars, they were a lot smaller than I expected, more a kids size bar.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Very tasty but the size is so small! I think these are for adults but they are child sized. They also melt easily so be careful.

Posted on May 26, 2022

The taste is alright but I feel that it’s a little sweet. The size is a bit tiny but great as snacks! The box is individually packed so it’s easy to take them out on my way to work.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Very nice. Good when you want a snack or something light to eat.