KE

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Tastes like cheese popcorn

I'm not sure how I feel about these in relation to the price but I do like the flavor. They're a very strong cheese taste (not subtle at all), much like cheese popcorn. They're very dry so it's best to have them with a drink of some sort. All in all a good snack and it's always great to have more tasty certified gluten free options.

Sure, chips can be cool, but sometimes you just want a different kind of snack. I'm talking about rice-based guilty pleasures, and among these, Lundberg's rice cakes have the best taste and overall quality, regardless of the flavor. Obviously we can't be talking about 'beneficial' here; this is a snack after all. However, it's lighter than many counterparts, the ingredients are more than decent, and it's filling enough so I don't eat (binge) too much on it. I like these more than their Buffalo Ranch ones, as they were a bit too hot for me. Savory cheddar flavor!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I’m sensitive to gluten and it’s really hard to find gluten free snacks where I live. I read the reviews and decided to give these a try. I got hooked on these instantly and they were much better than I was expecting! I find that gluten free snacks can be bland but these are so good! The crispy texture and cheesy flavor is a perfect replacement for other non gluten free cheese snacks. I think it also tastes a lot healthier as it seems less salty and heavy but still having a good strong cheesy flavor. I’ve bought these three times so far!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Pretty darn good chip alternative! Love the right amount of cheese on this one. Light with a lovely crunch. Glad I bought this to try.

739c6c3b-ac0b-4564-939a-3dd60139f9f9
f6205199-5a3b-4cab-a09f-d036586e6c77
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

These are pretty good. I wouldn't say they are the best tasting snack, but I still liked them enough. I might reorder them on occasion. They have a good amount of seasoning, which I really appreciated. They make a great snack to eat throughout the day or when you just want a bite to eat. They'd be delicious paired with other foods too.

Posted on May 28, 2022

These are good! Taste like chips or salty popcorn. I use them as a snack or in a meal instead of bread or regular rice. I also tried experimenting and eat them with caramel - taste awesome like that! The size is perfect for about three servings. The package is great - no cakes were broken!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Great snack! It definitely has that white cheddar powder taste - similar to what you might get on a white cheddar popcorn. I personally loved it and plan to order again!

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Excellent product. Strong flavour, clean tasting. I inquired with Lundberg and confirmed these are BAKED not fried (as you can see the fat content is very low). Great alternative to crispy minis which contain corn, as these are corn free! Organic rice cakes for the win!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Addicting!!!! I could eat a whole bag in one sitting but I had to stop myself each time and they aren't even that bad for you. I will definitely buy this again and more flavors! The cheddar was amazing.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022