KE

Posted on Apr 8, 2022
2096

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I love magnesium oil. The benefits are noticeable. Helps with psoriasis, helps with hair growth and helps with calcification. Our water has calcium in it, which builds up in your scalp, and normal shampoo won't necessarily clean it. This does. I also make my own magnesium oil by using magnesium chloride flakes, it's very inexpensive. And most importantly magnesium oil gets absorbed through your skin and it helps to raise magnesium levels even better than orally taken supplements! This might sting a bit when used, especially if you have sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This stuff is absolutely awesome! Works fast like magic! No grease, no odor, great price, all natural, and a great way to get more magnesium into your system. I'm using it for leg and knee cramps. Best remedy for the pain. Works on any type of pain. Now I can get to sleep and sleep through the night! Just wow!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I was very happy to read about magnesium oil as a relief for muscle cramps/tight muscles and their relaxation, but somehow this hasn't been working as expected. The consistency feels a little oily, and it doesn't fully absorb, but it's not too bad. Am still wishing it'll start working for me...

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

So I didn't know what to expect with this product, I don't have much experience using magnesium at all. But upon applying this on my aching muscles i felt quite an immediate relief/comfort. Definitely an easy product to keep using.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I was expecting to be itchy from this with my sensitive skin, but was happily surprised. Goes on easy, dries quickly, and I can feel my muscles relaxing within 20 minutes. The little spray bottle is great for application. Love it!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I bought the oil for my hair. I use it once a week. There was an itchiness during the application. I hope he decided on my hair.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

A travel sized version of Pure Magnesium oil, convenient enough to take with me while travelling. I like massaging into the bottoms of my feet before bed to help me to relax. A good alternative To Epsom salt baths.

I have bought this for more than one person and they are amazed, after saying "no, don't send it to me", at how well it works, that they buy it for their friends. I've used it on knee pain from falling and on foot pain from twisting my foot and tendon shocked out of place. Highly recommended. Be aware: it is a yuck feeling (extremely greasy ) but it dries out (like salty feeling left on the skin) and you have to be able to tolerate that. I tend to spray it and rub it with a paper towel because of my sensory processing disorder.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

I love this magnesium oil because I walked a great deal on my last vacation and my muscles were super sore. I used it to rub into my poor calves. It was helpful and it travelled well in my carry on. I recommend it as a magnesium supplement when traveling.