KE

Posted on May 4, 2022
Bad rash reaction

When I took first pill I got a bad allergy all over my body, I was burning. After I got scared and read the 1 star review of this product and I saw that other people had same problem. So this product might not suit you . I put 5 stars so people can read my review. Check the pictures as well.

977198d7-09ed-4595-9523-d7e5b5ef8a76
70547af3-740f-4fbf-bd5c-4d6b5bb6b78c

Easy to swallow. Need it for energy but need to eat a proper meal to produce energy. I think women should need more vit bs. The B12 is methylcobalamin, that’s why I select this product. It has Inositol which is a bonus! “It’s A Great all in one with very high potency. So Far no side effects taking it.

b40f6f30-3b21-4856-9a67-24f47e913414
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I gave this 5 stars so others could see this warning. I have been taking 1000mg of nicotinamide per day for years... I have never reacted to it before. I had a full body heat rash for hours on multiple occasions from these. Extremely painful, affected my throat too - I was very glad I had antihistamines & steroids on hand. It took me a while to figure out which new supplement was causing the reaction. I thought it was just me being sensitive, but my son had the same reaction today. I do not recommend anyone try these. Maybe this is a bad batch, but I wouldn't take the risk.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My husband has disc prolapse and he experienced nervous system symptoms such as numbness and tingling sensation quite often. He took 1 capsule for two days and his symptoms disappered. The taste is not bad as it does not leave you with unpleasent taste after consuming it. The size is reasonable. Superb quality. It leaves you full of energy for your hectic day.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I decided to buy a Lake Avenue product. I was particularly interested in the content of vitamins B6, B9, B12 in - due to their beneficial effects on lowering the level of homocysteine. I don't have to take several tablets anymore because everything is in one; in addition, other B vitamins are also found here. It is important because only complementary cooperation gives the expected effect.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I compared this bottle with my existing 2 bottles (more expensive) of vitamin Bs and realized this bottle has more content, more strength than both of these. Will be buying this bottle from now on, and I encourage everyone to read its back label and compare to your existing bottles, you definitely get your money worth of vitamins with this bottle :)

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have tried other B Complex vitamins, and while I cannot really tell a difference in the efficacy, this one certainly seems to be just as effective as the others for another great price. The ingredient list is what attracted me, though, as it is very important to have the methylated forms of B, including folate rather than the synthetic folic acid. This one fits the bill.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great detox to the body and brain. I got used to the hot flashes which became less severe with every intake. Don’t forget to take it after meals not before.

3e32cada-e9bc-4339-a838-4aa070962ebe
Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought this product for me and my dad because it's high potency and good quality ingredients and it was on sale.. I hoped I'd see the desired improvement especially on my energy and my slow metabolism.. For me everything looked fine but for my dad he got a bad red rash all over his body everytime he had a pill so this product is not for everyone. Please like if it helped so that other can see the disclaimer 👍🏻

d8a9a3ae-5393-47d8-9b52-6823c4a230f6