KE

Posted on May 24, 2022
Good

This is overall a good product for the price. It makes your lashes look a little longer and bolder, it may not have a dramatic effect on volume though. The color is as claimed ultra black. If you look for an affordable mascara that gives your lashes a natural look rather than dramatic volume, this can be suitable for you.

346978b0-5253-4353-acb1-d18b132aeedd
324ecbb8-da7b-41b1-be13-cf6cdef3e4c0
55109cd9-4396-46b4-8482-12bea8a69ab3
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I used to be iffy with LA Girl just because I used to see it in dollar stores, but I’m mad at myself for discriminating against this brand. The prices are great and so far every product I’ve tried of theirs easily competes with any other makeup brand. That being said, this is really voluminous stuff. Makes my lashes really long and thicker. Lasts pretty long too. Will be purchasing again

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I’d been searching for the maybelline sky-high mascara but unfortunately I couldn’t find here in japan. So i tried this mascara and the results was amazing. I’m in love.

446acf49-4d18-43ca-8c3c-11057a72ba1c
4b6f9155-9000-4af1-ae05-294906c4729f
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

perfect mascara I realy like it I bought 2 even the texture is very light and the color is black the package is nice quality is good

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Im in love with this mascara! It gives false lash effect without smudging and doesn’t make lashes fall after wiping it out

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great with reasonable price I like it and I will buy it again

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love this mascara!! It doesn’t smudge and stays put

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

looked okay going on... adds volume, not clumpy, but after a while, like a lot of mascaras, it started doing the raccoon eye thing :(

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Love it waterproof and easy too remove !