KE

Posted on Jan 14, 2022
King Arthur Buttermilk Pancakes

These taste far better then other store brands in comparison. They make up easy, and they cook up nicely. These will be my go to brand from here on out. And if I have to order on line in quantity then it is worth it to me and my family. Excellent product. Quality is excellent as well.. Like the fact that there is no GMO in this .

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

not only are these the simplist pancakes to make - you only add water - but they are the tastiest and fluffiest pancakes ever. great to keep a few packages in your pantry for those days when you are either low on milk and eggs or just want a quick meal. i will often add thinly sliced apples and just increase the water by 1/3 cup to make incredible apple pancakes. also, this is the lowest price i've seen.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This will be my go-to mix from now. So easy because all I need is water. I make batter with 1 cup of this flour and it’s just right for 2 waffles. You just can’t go wrong with King Arthur Flour.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Easy breakfast or snack, just follow the ratio of 1 measure to half liquid. I sometimes make just one piece of pancake. Better if added with a little bit of low fat milk to make it creamier.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Very delicious! I mixed it with the low-lactose milk instead of water and the pancakes were really soft and ‘tall’) Served with the maple syrup 🤤

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

it' fluffy for sure and quite yummy but it's not as I thought it would be in case of taste quite strong be careful thumbs up please

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

True to the king Arthur flour blend always very healthy and tasty

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great to have a mix that you love to make a fancy breakfast like pancakes in the morning a quick job.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Just need to add water n stir! Very easy to make. My whole family like it.