KE

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Excellent! Finally a magnesium supplement that GI sensitive people can take (many cannot tolerate other brands.

I have never been able to tolerate other brands of magnesium, even those called buffered. Bad gastrointestinal issues. I've read that this is very common. Well, the Jigsaw, slow release over 8 hrs. is a godsend. 4 tablets a day. I've now taken it, for about a week, and no discomfort whatsoever. Praise be for Jigsaw. I got the version without the B vitamins (4 of them) since I take a B complex, which obviously includes, those 4. and more. I discovered this product while watching a 9 part series on supplements on the internet, Best info for me to come from the series, albeit I took copious notes. I also understand that there are people who have some gene mutation, think it is MTHFR?? who cannot take the version of this product with the 4 B vitamins. Lastly, these tablets are the size of most extra strength tylenol--easy to swallow, I am a happy camper. I am certain that the quality is excellent since so much thought went into developing these two twin products.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

If I had to choose one supplement to use, it would be magnesium. It's one of the ones that we have a hard time finding in food now (along with copper) because of our farming practices. I am happy with the Jigsaw brand overall and buy others of their products too. They were recommended specifically by my nutritionist. I'm starting to feel more like myself and magnesium is one of the supplements to thank!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I was looking for a good Magnesium and I chose this as it's recommended by the Root Cause Protocol. It's a good quality Mg with slow release, giving you a steady dose throughout the day. Taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening seems to work well.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This is THE best magnesium that l have ever used and I’m on my 4th purchase so months into my trial. I was recommended to take 4 in the morning by my chiropractor and l haven’t looked back: deeper sleep/better rested, less cramping when exercising, overall calmness has improved. Muscles are more relaxed so that l can work on holding patterns and change habits through Pilates more successfully. I’m more balanced with emotions and less fatigued. Best mag which is a golden/vital key to quality of life. !!! Have already recommended it to so many others....ingredients second to none: this firm of the mg ingredient is key!!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I've been looking for a place to buy Jigsaw products in Canada without having to pay an arm and a leg in shipping and I was pleasantly surprised to see that iherb offers it. This is one of the only extended-release magnesium malate products on the market and while it's a bit pricy its quality is unmatched.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I noticed very quickly that I was less stiff, it helped both muscles and joints. But unfortunately I also got issues with increasing hot flashes so I had to stop taking this. Maybe it is the additives in it that don't suit me, don't know. But as we are all different, I don't doubt this product may be very helpful for many people. My husband takes it with no problems and loves it.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Really works wonders for a very stressful period in work and life - would buy again! Best to take in the morning or afternoon. There are other similar and just as good products on the market. So this is just pricy!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This magnesium was adviced by my doctor, and it helps a lot for my muscles. I like that it is time released and the pills aren’t too big to swallow. (Although they are not vers small)

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

We take this daily. I love the forms of magnesium in it and my boys both swallow the capsules easily as well. I don't miss a day of taking this.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This is a great magnesium for daytime use 2 tabs at lunch and breakfast , the quality is amazing. Clean ingredients! Products makes me feel relaxed throughout the day.