Page 1 - Reviews - Jason Natural, Simply Coconut, Whitening Toothpaste, Coconut Cream, 4.2 oz (119 g) - iHerb
KE
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Toothpaste is very different from what I think we are used to. Its texture is like a jelly more than an paste, but it's actually nice! As for the taste, very neutral, in contrast to "regular" toothpastes that are sometimes unpleasant to brush teeth because it is so intense, this toothpaste is actually pleasant in the mouth and allows me to brush longer because it is not bothersome. As for the effect, I have not yet seen a change in the color of the teeth (maybe because only two weeks have passed) but it certainly leaves a feeling of natural cleanliness.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This toothpaste has a very mild flavor, perfect for people who hate minty or strong flavors or for sensitive mouths. Package is nice, it can stand upside down on its own. I did notice a slight whitening effect just after a few uses so I will continue to use it everyday. Also it's very gentle on the teeth. Totally recommended!!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This toothpaste surpasses many of the natural ones I have tried! There is a light and fruity flavour and the coconut is not too strong. It leaves a clean mouth with not too much foam, which is great! I think it helps in brightening as well. No tooth sensitivity. A very high tech and good product!

Posted on May 25, 2022

I love the flavor of this one! It's so coconuty and delicious without feeling artificial. It foams a little bit, so it may be more suitable for those who prefer a traditional foaming toothpaste. Clean ingredients are very important to me, especially for the products that have contact with my mouth - most toothpastes make my chin acne worse and I haven't noticed that with this toothpaste, my chin is clear so far. It also suits my sensitive teeth.

Posted on May 11, 2022

We are on keto diet. Natural and simple ingredients are what we’re looking for. I’ve tried toothpaste made with coconut oil and was amazed by its quality and results. Hope this one doesn’t disappoint us.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Just tried this the other day when it arrived and I'm pleasantly surprised how well I like this one from JASON brand. I've purchase other "flavors", and was not satisfied. This coconut one is just great!!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I really like Jason products. The toothpaste is very good. Can't say if it is whitening or not yet as this is the first tube I've used, but my teeth are nice and clean. The ingredients seem good too.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

We loved it, the only minus is that it doesn’t have mint taste (gentle coconut flavour), but when using we actually noticed a difference in the colour of the teeth

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

not much whitening effect. I tried NOW Foods, Solutions, XyliWhite Toothpaste Gel, Coconut Oil, Mint, which is much more effective and will buy again for my next order (currently out of stock)

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

you can actually see a difference after a while of using the toothpaste