KE

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

that got a new design, it was discontinued and I waited for a long time and it worth it,life saver. amazing serum ,helps with acne as well, the skin is so nice and soft after using it,and smell nice. all the green tea series is just wowwww. it's the third time I buy it.

e9dcf0ee-f5af-460e-b690-a2431880cd3a
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This serum goes such a long way for its size, making it a great value ESPECIALLY for its quality. The packaging is both sleek and sturdy, and very travel-friendly. I’m 26 with dry/combination and sensitive skin, and I first bought this when my skin’s moisture barrier was compromised. This (along with my trusty moisturizer and SPF) got my skin barrier back in good shape within a week. I use 2-4 pumps of this every day, and one bottle usually lasts me 2-3 months. I prefer fragrance-free products, but the scent of this is actually really fresh and pleasing, it fades very quickly, and it doesn’t irritate me at all! I’m on my fourth bottle now as this serum has become a staple in my routine. If this was a helpful to you please consider liking my review :)

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is the only serum that I've finished and bought again, ever. It's such a great moisturiser that works for my skin throughout the year, the smell is amazing and it does not irritate my skin. I love it!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

A very refreshing serum that moisturizes the skin well! The consistency is not too watery, which feels nice to massage onto your face. I think it is a good serum if your skin needs hydration and more moisture throughout the day.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good quality good size packaging was good price is good good benefits for the skin and so gentle

0532f5c9-4b3b-4f08-8539-a93fcd67f46b
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This product is lightweight. I didn't like it because it has a strong fragrance. It make my skin soft but I had to pair it with another moisturizer. The packaging is fantastic and great for travel.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Love this serum, I didn't notice anything special at first but continued to use it as it has a lovely scent & wasn't causing any issues. My skin is looking healthier, less dry & requiring less heavy duty moisturisers after using it for the past month. Will definitely repurchase - so far using twice a day for a month has hardly made a dent in the volume tho so it'll be awhile until I need to.

Posted on May 23, 2021

I am enjoying this serum. It is very soothing to my skin and has a light refreshing scent. I am sensitive to fragrance added to products but this product does not cause me any unpleasant reaction. I am using it in a K-Beauty layering regimen and this is my first layer after spritzing my face with rose water. Slightly damp skin helps serums absorb.