KE

Posted on Mar 26, 2022
Best lavender scent. Great deal for the price!

This sheet mask has a light lavender scent which is soothing. The scent is pleasant and helps me relax, unlike some other lavender products with a strong scent that makes me nauseous. I have very sensitive skin and the sheet mask is gentle enough not to cause any skin allergy. The texture of the serum is more gel like, not creamy. I have taken a picture to show the shape and sheet mask material, which is a good size and enough to cover the entire face. I have also taken a picture to show the inside of the foil packaging just to give an idea of the gel like serum. There is some gel left inside and is more than enough for one-time use. This sheet mask gives my face the hydration needed but I do NOT see any glow so if you are looking for a sheet mask to simply hydrate and relax, this is the one. For the price, it is a great deal to pamper yourself and de-stress after a long day of work. Definitely worth trying and I have just repurchased 10 pcs again to keep my stock of sheet masks at home.

76b1048b-770b-41a3-aec4-2c8fd60b5350
f99a54f4-ce0d-46f1-9df8-cd1fcba0cbf2
7be97a9b-5f61-4c91-8d98-623c7189dd81
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The mask is pleasant, pampering, moisturizing, soothing, with a pleasant scent of lavender, and contains good ingredients for the skin, such as: argan oil, niacinamide. I put it on clean skin and stayed with it for about 15 minutes. Then I applied the material left on the face. Highly recommend! If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! :) Thank You!

384ad0b4-7110-4343-9514-70c49e9e3370
4592c27e-548d-47bd-810e-9f08989512f9
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have tried many sheet mask. It turns out that this purple flower powder is the best recipe I found it in the market so far. I love the feeling after apply it on my face. And the nice smell of this purple flower power make my boyfriend ask about it too. I recommend it

3422ac5d-8d09-4810-a402-8c7be7ef410f
Posted on May 31, 2022

One of the best face masks, so said my friend and I believe. Gentle and pleasant aroma, refreshing and soothing. I took her on a promotion, maybe for a dollar.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Quality organic mask in a very convenient package. I took half the price from the brand promotion. Great pleasant and very gentle scent. The brand is great. Moisturizing effect, not greasy, n0 soon gel-like. I recommend

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Nice mask with great scent. Quality of item is perfect as always. Size is perfect for face of any ages, for everyday use. Gentle for sensitive skin, you will fill the benefits of using this mask already on the first day. package is great, delivery is super fast. Recommended to everyone , you will enjoy.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I’m not the fans of lavender but this sheet mask with a light lavender scent surprise me. The size and quality is satisfied. I’ve sensitive skin problem and this sheet mask is gentle and moisture my skin with no allergy problem. This sheet mask gives my face hydration and highly recommend to put it in fridge before apply. It’s help to relieve your stressful, especially put before bedtime with listening some music.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

My face is quite small and this mask fit my face quite well, the scent was light and comforting, mask stick to my face easily with no bubbles in between. There was not much leftover serum unlike the mask from Korea, but I like it due to the small size, for those whose have a bigger face may find it too small to cover the whole face. Please help to like this review after reading, thank you.