KE

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Can’t live without!!! Best of three ingredients combination, probiotics, carb neutralizer and prebiotic. Added bonus with the time released. Be sure to drink enough water when taking.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

This is my first bottle of this so really don't know how well it is working yet. There are 60 pills. For maintenance it says to take 2 pills before a starch- containing meal. For Intense support take 2 tablets twice a day. So then it would only last you 2 wks.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

just what i was looking for . its doing the job perfectly

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Did not find any change in bodyweight and bowel habit.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Not sure abt weight loss but good for gut health.

Posted on Feb 20, 2020

I have been taking Better Body for three weeks, but have not lost any weights. I have tried to cultural it in my lab. Unfortunately, the results was not successful. I rated two stars because I believe the strains of microbes are true to the advertisements, but it just doesn't work for me.

Posted on Jan 20, 2019

It changed the type and amount of food I ate. I now prefer to eat vegetarian food and fruit, do not like meat, changed my eating habits.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

high quality probiotics

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

Very good product

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

Did not help with weight management whatsoever... disappointed.