KE

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Supple Skin!

Lots of organic ingredients that soothe and nourish skin. This is an excellent product for both men and women. As a man I use this for an after shave and this product leaves my skin smooth and supple. A good size product for the price with great moisturizers. I have sensitive skin and so far never had any issues.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I like the way it makes my skin feel. It's much thicker than I expected but it seems to work well and is very healthy for the skin with no 'bad stuff' added. I have only used it on my face so far even though it's also a body cream because I don't want to use it up too fast. Not a bad price for the size as well.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

First time User ( 58 years young) and I could not be happier! This beautiful cream moisturizers like none other. No irritating ingredients and dries down quickly. My sensitive skin looks lovely and I will continue to use.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I use it as night cream as it has a thicker consistency and i have mixed skin. Wow, i love how it makes my skin feel afterwards, even next morning., soft and nurtured and not greasy at all. LOVE IT and will repurchase it.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Lost count of how many pots of these I have used. It’s so good for anything skin. Really good for dry shins. Little or no smell. Perfect.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Works great. Already used a smaller jar before. My sister gifted to me. This larger jar, smells slightly different. Saw the location in the smaller jar is different from this lager one. But works the same. So it might be a very small variation.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have eczema prone skin on my face & am always experimenting with creams. Can't honestly say this one helped more than any others I have tried but definitely didn't make anything worse (which a lot of them do!)

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Feels nice but couldn’t use it a lot because of a rosacea flare where I was reacting to everything

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I really liked it, I will order more

Posted on Nov 11, 2021