KE
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I love the scent and the texture of the product. I use it every day, the quality is good and I think i got my moneys worth. I like the package, it's very practical and also easy to use. And the best thing for me is that it's vegan.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The Packageing is nicely designed and compact, i havent gone through much of it in 2 weeks even with daily applications, I bought a few different deoderants on here, this was my favourite scent, its sort of like a fresh mountain aroma with strong scents of pine and a slight sweet hint. Works well as an evening deoderant, and is masculine. Also its made with vegan and cruelty free ingredients, which is always a plus. Its easy to use and high quality.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Great quality deodorant, bought this for my partner a few years ago and it's all he uses now. It has a fantastic scent, plus it's vegan friendly and cruelty free. It's lasts a long time, and is great value for money. Easy to apply and non-sticky.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

My personal favorite for daily deodorant routine. Great scent, good smell even at the end of a long day. Makes me feel confident to go about my days without being worried about odor. Great quality, and no side effects nor irritated skin from frequent use.

5b524e4c-812b-4dd6-add8-a8d83c306d5c
NutritionCoach
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Same comment as my review for the other scent. I like it, but..... Really nice scent, controls odor. However, it stained some of my shirts, especially shirts that are grey. The underarms are visibly darker than the rest of the shirt. So if you're wearing white or darker colors, it'll probably be fine for you.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Great natural deodorant for my son with no nasty ingredients. The size lasts him ages. And he doesn’t smell overly perfumed. Great size for his school bag

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love this brand, several varieties, all very pleasant smell. Long lasting, goes on easy, doesn't stain the clothes. Overall excellent product. Affordable price on iherb.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

the best quality deodorant I’ve ever used, the scent is so refreshing and it lasts through out the day. Also love the size and packaging it comes in. Really wish I stumbled upon this product a long time ago

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is my partner's favourite deodorant in terms of a natural option. It works just as well as others and it has a very nice scent. It does not cause any irritation. It is probably medium priced--not the cheapest, not the most expensive.

These Herban Cowboy deodorants have been my favourite deodorants for quite a while now. They don't smell overpowering or artificial, but have a pleasant fragrance with no unpleasant additives. Also, they aren't too expensive and I find that they work well enough in all seasons. I’ve tried the Forest and Dusk fragrances and recommend both, especially if you’re looking for a more natural alternative to average store-bought deodorants.

22441db8-2977-4016-920f-97a6e29da9d8