KE

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Xlnt!

Wonderful ice tea-one bag makes 64 oz., so well worth the money and it is Delicious! Harneys makes great tea-just love this! And no caffeine!

The kids here love ice tea. This one is tasty for them.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Tastes like sour candy but not sour so delicious

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

WONDERFUL. BLEND OF TASTY FLAVORS

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Good choice to make it for party

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

From the time I opened the seal, the fruity scent of berries and hibiscus was fluffy, raising expectations. As reviewed, the taste was reminiscent of Starbucks products and it was easy to drink. I am grateful that you can easily make a delicious drink by putting mineral war and a bag of products in a glass pot and leaving it in the refrigerator for several hours. I take it during the day to change my mood, such as when I work hard and work too hard. We recommend apple dice boiled down with honey syrup. The tropical feeling will increase and you will feel refreshed.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The aroma and taste of raspberries are solid! What is Tansy? There are a lot of tea leaves in a large tea bag. I can't make one cup, but the ingredients are natural and very good. You can relax. 1 cup = 240cc. It would be nice to have a blend for caffeine-free iced tea.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The taste is sweet and delicious, the sweetest tricks that you can try in your life, and the quality is really high. The products of this company are wonderful and the size is large.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I've been drinking most of the Harney & Sons series, so I thought it would be for iced tea. It was a little sour berry tea. You can make a lot of tea with one pack. But I don't think it will repeat. I didn't feel the joy of Harney because it was similar to other companies' hibiscus tea and berry tea, which have a good taste.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I put it in a pitcher and drink it every day. Add a little gum white and it tastes like Starbucks ice passion tea.