KE

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Very pleased with these. I’ve gone through several tins of Earl Grey Imperial but wanted individually packed. The aroma of these is heavenly when opening the box! I have to say Imperial has stronger bergamot but these are pretty decent, not to mention organic! If this review was helpful, please give a thumbs up!

0a6f4071-da73-4371-93f6-3fa9d88b1350
52343e7a-7afd-408b-bfcf-ff9ed86b4744
d15357a6-9aec-4914-98ab-c73ead7d3200
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Harney and Sons are known for quality tea, and this one is one I give as a gift and use daily! The taste of a "London Fog" made with this tea is wonderful. I use this package for travel or gifts since the size is small and easy to travel with. The caffeine is not too strong and the serving size for one bag is 8oz up to 12oz depending on how strong you like it.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Earl Grey from Harney & Sons is particularly fragrant, with a strong aroma of bergamot. I have bought triangle bags before, and they are all very good. This time it was tea bag style, still very good tea bag packaging is more convenient to use.

50924768-eaae-4b2e-8f2c-7e569eeb72cb
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

He was all smiles when I bought him this for big box for Father's Day! It's a high quality, terrific tasting Earl Grey. Organic too!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This taste amazing. Great value for money too. clean and high quality I trust this brand too from other. Doesnt turn into a dark color after pouring boiling water, hence no dyes added unlike many other teas.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Famous tea brand. I love their Earl Grey tea, and I am surprised by this organic one. Taste is less affluent than the non-organic one, but it's still pretty good. Good value for 50 teabags.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I drink Earl Grey for breakfast . I am trying this and find it to be supreme. Harney & Sons is a mainstay in my teas and I will add this to my supply.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great for offering to guests - they do smell nice, the taste is quite good and they are quite cheap considering the price for 50 tea bags. overall - perfect for low-cost hosting ;)

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This Earl Grey smells quite citrousy on the outset, but when brewed it becomes a little bit like Lady Grey. It says 5 min steeping which is quite long and strong, so I usually just do 3 min and it's great for relaxing with a few biscuits.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Very high quality earl grey tea for a very good price! Since I discovered thid brand, I buy tea only from Harney&Sons. Very reccomended!