KE

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

great combination of vitamins and minerals. my skin had an amazing improvement after 1 month. all the pills are packed in 30 small disposable bags, which makes them easy to take with.

Effective, affordable and absolutely gorgeous! All you need for a day in the sealed vacuum plastic.

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

I’m super satisfied of this balanced program, just taking it once in the day and no need to be worried - easy way too keep yourself healthy

386a80cb-12bd-4501-bedf-ff4fe110ee28
811931c1-338c-47ce-9aed-2a323121d1c2
Posted on May 20, 2021

I have been taken this vitamins for 2 weels now. Feel much better, have more ebergy and I was told that i look less tired

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought my older sister a 50+ complex of the same company as a gift, she is so pleased with it that I decided to take this one for myself, it suits me more in age. And I liked the reviews about him, I will support myself with vitamins in the autumn-winter period.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

An interesting, rather expensive, novelty for women! Unlike other complexes, this one bribed with its variety, everything necessary and important. We will try, evaluate. Quality inspires confidence. After a month of use: good basic vitamins, but not natural to fill deficiencies. There were no allergic reactions.

70e6cfb7-1ec6-4f86-ba0c-7dcf09ba46d7
7d21d3c4-3f34-479b-b2b4-33a1d062c537
49a459fa-0760-4ae7-a3e4-48457d19498d
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have been using GNC products for many years, every year I try to take such vitamins twice a year, I am very pleased with the result, everything I need to support the body is in this program, I have not used glasses for work for a year. If there is an opportunity, I recommend taking such a complex one or two times a year in spring and autumn. I am very pleased!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Contains a multivitamin for heart and eye support, brain, joint and bone health, a beauty and hormonal balance formula, antioxidants and circulatory agents, and digestive enzymes. The complex contains EPA & DHA omega-3s to support heart and eye health, and resVida®, which promotes vasodilation. Ginkgo biloba provides mental support. Contains two enzyme blends to support digestion. Iron-free. Take the contents of one sachet once a day with meals, usually breakfast. Each sachet contains 7 formulas.

Iris
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A very handy thing. All that is needed for the good functioning of the body is packaged in sachets. At first it seemed to me that there were too many capsules for one time, but then I got used to it and I just like that I drank it once and was free. The composition is excellent. I will definitely order more.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

There are eight in one bag, and each tablet is big and difficult to drink, so I woke up very refreshingly the next morning after drinking and going to bed! It seems that my body is light without my heart ...? I don't know if this supplement is effective until I continue to take it, but it doesn't mean that it contains any harmful ingredients, so I'll continue until it's gone. Actually, it seems better to take it with meals, so I would like to take it after dinner as much as possible (^^) / One day's worth is packaged in sachets and it is convenient to carry even when staying out. When I put it in my mouth, I feel a little strange sweetness of capsules and tablets, so I'm not good at that.