KE

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Light, healthy snack that has great taste and is easy to eat on the go. Quality ingredients, individual serving size packages, and convenient snack. Beneficial food to consume for all diets and tastes better than expected. Can be used as a snack by itself or can be added to other recipes.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I actually really like these. They are roasted and they don't taste overly salty like some brands that I have had in the past. I like that they use olive oil, a less inflammatory oil. the ingredients are clean and I believe buying the package is a better deal that buying the singular options. I wish the size was a little bigger but honestly the quality is really good so I'm not really complaining.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Kids love these snacks and I love that they don’t have vegetable oil in them like most other seaweed snacks around. I would recommend

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Love the ingredients Iherb was out of stock on my other favorite sea snax so I tried these. Pretty good recommend and the price is great

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

These are so tasty and addicting. They're only 25 calories a pack so I could eat the entire sleeve (6 packs) in one sitting since you don't get full from them. Yum!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I love these! The flavor of the olive oil is just so good with seaweed. Great source of iodine. I try not to eat more than one serving per day.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

it was good! I love the ingredient. The quality was good . If you are craving something salty this is it (taste) I use it for dinner. The size I mean the number they give you is a lot . It's packaged in one.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I like giving seaweed to my toddler as a snack because it’s a good source of iodine. I especially like that it’s made with evoo instead of the unhealthy vegetable oils that most brands use. Clean ingredients, no added flavors or flavor enhancers.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

It's a great snack! Easy to bring out for picnics or any of my day out. Although it's a little oily but overall the taste is still good.