Page 1 - Reviews - GAT, Sport, NITRAFLEX, Green Apple, 10.1 oz (285 g) - iHerb
KE

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This is a new formula gat sport made couple months ago. I’ve use the old formula in the past and trust me is not different at all, one thing I can say it’s the flavor is really bad. Is not like the old flavor they had but other than that the preworkout does it job and gives me that crazy boost like it never changed formulas. I seen a lot of people complaining about that it’s not the same performance etc, probably because they took a way stronger preworkout with lots of stims before trying the new formula. But as far from my experience it’s really good.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great favour and super high in energy substance. Being energetic after taking just one serving before every training. Look forward for other hight quality product from gat

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

From the taste to the results first class supplement. Added an extra couple of reps to each lift plus the benefits surpassed the gym experience. Definitely will be reordering this supplement its a quality item.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I train every morning. Before nitraflex, my mind and body are not ready for hard sessions. It gives the alertness and little push to go further in my routines.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Ingredients are really good, especially so for those looking for a good amount of caffeine! Gave me the energy I needed & put my mind in the right state for my workouts. Recommended for sure!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Love this flavor. Not too sweet or sour. Great. Feels the pump flowing. 😁👍🏼

e064ff23-118f-4df6-be54-8ce30e5d9b50
Posted on Mar 20, 2021

I have been using the Nitraflex preworkouts for a while. They help me to focus better during workouts, make me more alert even on rainy days, and improve the pump. Not quite sure about the testosterone enhancement function; I guess it's just GAT's strategy to boost the sales of their products. I've tried all flavors available at iHerb, and the Green Apple is my top-3.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

Different then other GAT nitraflex. Looks just like this image. Sometimes when you order this from other places you get a different version of this product without the “Hyperemia and Testosterone boosting powder” on the label. I notice a difference with this compared to other pre workouts. Also love the flavour!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

My adult son recommended this to my husband. They both highly recommend this pre workout

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Really impressed with the results of this product. Definitely worth the extra money compared to other brands.