Page 1 - Reviews - GAT, Sport, NITRAFLEX, Grape, 10.9 oz (309 g) - iHerb
KE
Posted on May 26, 2022

The best pre workout I've ever taken in my life, it has a combination of ingredients, which doesn't leave you feeling jittery and weird! He has kept him with energy and the desire to train harder and harder and never leave the gym. I'm in love with you NITRAFLEX

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Energy and strength during exercise unmatched by many products. It is recommended to try. The taste is great, does not cause tremors or headaches, and strength and concentration are noticeable during strength training.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good quality great ingredients the scoop size small for one dosage but still it's benefits are okay and amazing taste no wrinkles no inflammation no antiage no skin issue or no any reduction perfect package

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My husband has lifted for over 30 years and tried numerous different products and this is his favorite one by far. Quality ingredients and it does what it says.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I bought this as it has Resveratrol and Boron., which sets it apart from the other pre workouts. Boron supplementation is supposed to help increase your test levels. The grape flavor is nice too.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Ingredients are really good, especially so for those looking for a good amount of caffeine! Gave me the energy I needed and put my mind in the right state for my workouts. Recommended for sure!

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

Great pre workout! The first time that I used it I felt very energetic, but also very focused. I am not new to the pre workout scene and I have tried many over the years. This one is great because I received all the energy and focus that I needed without the weird tingly feeling that shoots through your hands and face when using other kinds of pre. I know that some people might enjoy that, I kinda like it myself, but having all the energy and focus without that side effect was great. It recommends 10oz of water per scoop but I think you should drink a little more. I always work out in the morning before going to work and that is when the human body tends to be the most dehydrated. So, if you are going to use this product in the morning I recommend drinking about 16oz. Extra water never hurt anyone, but lacking water can.

Posted on Nov 16, 2020

I never spend this much on pre-workout supplements but since there was a sale on here I decided to try it out. WOW! 30-45 minutes after drinking this I was pumped. Had a slight tingle, too (which I like). Taste was good/great. I can see myself stocking up on this if I come across another sale.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Quite sweet for me, however it really works for me and the size should be bigger. Overall, the ingredients are very good