KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Helped my bones grow

I am an active, healthy 71 year old who works out regularly with weight lifting and Cardio. One year ago, I had a Dexa scan that showed I had Ostopenia. I did my research and found the Grow Bone system. I have been on it for nine months. I just had another Dexa scan and hallelujah it was completely normal!!! I wish every woman over 50 would be on this regimen!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I am almost 69 years old, have three compression fractures and have since also been diagnosed with severe osteoporosis. I'm determined to fight to restore my bone health. So far so good with this high-quality product! Love that the ingredients are all organic! I am into my third month of use and am happy to say that I have experienced no negative side effects thus far. I'm looking healthier, but realise that the fractures will take a while to heal. Will post an update at a later date, but feeling very optimistic! 😁

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is a very good calcium supplement. It is actually a two-part program. The calcium pills are taken at morning and lunch then the white bottle is the Growth Factors containing raw and organic fruit and veggie blend PLUS raw probiotics and enzyme taken at night on an empty stomach. The pills are vegan capsules that can be taken orally or opened to put in drinks or in food. When I broke my shoulder in 2019 the ortho doctor noticed NEW bone growth. This also helped to increase my dexa bone density scan. I recommend this two-part supplement to anyone who needs to increase their calcium intake. Also, my bone density scan showed improvement after a year of taking this on a regular basis

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Am using Grow Bone instead of taking injections of Prolia. Am very satisfied with result; after using for 3 months, intend to have another bone scan to see how I am doing. Thank you for this product, will keep you advised as to how the doctors say I am doing.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Reputable company who typically use quality ingredients. Easy to use, and follow a schedule to take. Product shipped and was received rather quickly. Trying this product at request of doctor, hoping to avoid taking other very costly prescriptions. So far so good. Hopefully my next bone scan will show improvement.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I've been taking Grow Bone for about seven years. My bone density has increased, although the strontium skews DEXA results by somewhere around 50%. Despite that, I've had good gains. My PCP would prefer that I was on an osteoporosis drug, but I tried one early on and had joint and muscle pain as a result. So far, so good with Grow Bone.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I received item fast with a booklet enclosed in the package/ box. I bought this to get an improvement in my next DEXA Scan. The composition of the pills are easy to swallow and do not have any bad taste. This brand is more affordable for me and seems to have the same ingredients. I am 66 yrs of age with bone deficiency for osteoporosis . I am improving my diet along with exercise in hopes it will benefit me.

I had bone density routine test before taking this years ago bc I was at that ‘age’. Started taking this product bc osteoporosis runs in family with no thought to that test. When I had my next bone density test my doctor told me to keep doing what I’m doing bc my bone density increased by 15%!!! I know it had to be this product bc I’m not a regular exerciser, mainly walking briskly. I’m 59 now and of course post-menopausal. I hope they keep making this product and keep it at the high quality it’s been.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Have used this for quite a few years already. My bone scan improved. However, my doctor says that I grow bone but it is not strong bone. I'm continuing to use the product and hopefully it is doing a great job. iHerb did an excellent job getting the packages to me!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

The packaging of this product is great, instructions are easy to follow. I'm currently borderline to low bone density and have been warned by my doctor that I need to take care and be very careful. I'm active and have adjusted my workouts to include more weight bearing exercises. I've only started taking this product for a week and will continue for the next few months until I have my Dexa scan again. I will definitely update this review. But so far so good.