KE

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Love the quality of these multi's, given they also have probiotics in their ingredient list tops it for me, the bottle size runs me double the period if i choose to only have 1 pill a day ( this is if i am having molasses / any other supplements apart from multi's )

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This is a good multivitamin as it's made of many natural plant foods. If you look at meta analysis of multivitamins and multiminerals, the vast majority of studies found no benefit to health or longevity. If you're going to have a multivitamin, I'd recommend it be this one.

customerofiherb
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Use these every day. Cover all the minerals and vitamins you need. Love the brand in general. Especially there multi vits. Take every lunchtime with food. def recommend.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

used to take Megafood vitamins, but now most are made in laboratory, not from foodstate. This brand is so good, most of the vitamins in this brand are from food.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

GOL vitamins are the best there are on the market. I hope people can try and realize the difference natural vitamins can make in their physical condition.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I am vegetarian so I don’t get enough vitamins in my body. This supplement is really useful in my daily life and I am getting the nutrients that I am lacking in my life through this.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Hard to swallow the size, the taste and potency but you get use to it. Use it daily and is effective. I have anaemia and deficient in various vit/min.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I've been using this product for years. I take half the amount since I eat fairly well, i.e. fruits, vegetables, not much meat, etc. I like Garden of Life because the vitamins are made from food and not chemicals.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

It is very effective. It helped my skin problems.I used it several times. It is of good quality, I had no problem. I like that it contains many ingredients. It is a very good product. I recommend everyone to use it.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Great vegan multivitamin. I've been taking these for over a year and have no complaints. There's a little bit of a greens powder taste, but it's nothing too intense.