KE

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

My daughter suffered from very bad colic, I tried different products with almost no effect, until I found this one. I could notice the effect immediately, my daughter would calm and sleep much better after it. I started using it when my daughter was 4 months, she is 9 months now and I still use it. I think also the taste is ok, as I don't mix it with milk, just put it carefully in her mouth.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I moved to this probiotic after my baby became bigger and we needed something for older kids. Love the company and their way of creating clean yet effective medical products. On the down side, it’s little bit tricky to give it to young baby as it requires few ml.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

We had a terrible 3 months earlier in the year with consecutive sickness, including a vomiting bug. I bought this for my then 12 month old (these probiotics are recommended for 6 months and older) and have gone through 3 bottles. Alongside vitamin D drops and iodine drops, I believe this product has helped his gut health considerably. Frequency of sickness has dropped off markedly. Easy to administer by putting in porridge. My son would end up spewing a small amount if I gave him more than 1ml so I kept it at that.

My 3 year old regularly suffers from constipation and this really helps him to go every day. I give her t to him in his last milk feed for the day and by mid morning, he will surely go. He seems ok with the taste (after it being mixed in his milk). No smell. The dropper is not the most convenient but it works for me.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Good probiotics with very good amount of useful bacteria. I like that it’s liquid so I can add it to my toddler milk. My only complaint is it’s sunflower oil taste. My son can taste it in his milk, so next time I will search for another tasteless option

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I have just started giving this to my baby. The only inconvenience is that 2ml is a lot for a baby to take if you are breastfeeding and can’t put it to the bottle. So I give 0,5ml 4 times a day before breastfeeding. Does it help? Burping is key in our case, but it seems, that probiotics make digestion smoother.

Yama P
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This product has 7 different probiotic strains, which is great and very rare to find when talking about babies probiotics. My son is 8 mo and take 2ml easily with the syringe that comes in the box.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Quality: this is the best probiotic for kids Ingredient: it contains best type of probiotic Taste: it has mild strawberry flavour which my kid loves Improvement: my child’s digestive system is getting better as well as her eczema

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Very easy to use with the supplied syringe. I use it once daily by adding it to my son’s milk bottle or with food. Tasteless and doesn’t smell. Also, excellent quality. Ordered it for the second time now

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This product is for my daughter. She has no problem taking it so I think the taste must be good. The quality is good too.