Page 1 - Reviews - FutureBiotics, Elderberry Extract, 250 mg, 60 Organic Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
KE
Posted on Jan 6, 2021

I never want to be without this. I discovered the preventative and healing aspects of elderberry a couple of years ago. At the first sign of a cold or feeling flu way I will take two of these twice a day with quercitin zinc and vitamin C and honestly I would just not want to be without the elderberry. You have to order ahead because often it is sold out I guess because so many people have discovered it’s healing capabilities. I feel very grateful to have found this product. In these rocky times it is crucial to keep my immunity strong. Actually heartfelt thanks to I herb because none of these kinds of things are available where I live and it’s very fairly priced.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I’m using to keep safe during these times

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

very helpful for respiratory symptomps

Posted on Apr 26, 2020

I like the product, it arrived very promptly, package undisturbed. The bottle was sealed. They seem fresh to me. Would definitely order again.

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

Good elberberry supplement

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Good

Posted on May 3, 2020

Awesome

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The composition is clean and working, it performs its elder functions. An indispensable tool in the home first aid kit for the prevention and treatment of brocho-pulmonary diseases.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

the price is of course exorbitant, plus I thought in 1 tab of 500 mg, but it turned out that in 2 tab - 500 mg, that is, it is not at all profitable in price, unfortunately. Put pzhl 👍 (like) if the review was helpful 😉

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it recently, but I have already tried it. Works! Saw on contact with a patient with ARVI. Helps!