KE

Suz
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Excellent! This peel is so much fun :)

This reminds me of groeing up on the 80's, I loved using these peels. It's a very sticky honey texture, and you only need a very thin layer, be sure not to get it in your eyebrows as it'll pull them out. You need to make sure it's 100% dry all over before peeling it off, but its such a weird sensation, so much fun. No issue for my sensitive skin, feels nice and fresh after rinsing my face.

80decdbf-9f5a-4682-bff4-549ae3a02b42
de6c589a-05c3-4d14-9970-e1f70ef5af5d
f42cb7bb-9ea6-4613-8d17-25cffbad5532
971f1dd4-b9fe-4a0f-88f3-a1460cc8e68d

I actually love this mask. It clears my skin and leaves it glowing and hydrated. I was pleasantly surprised because I don’t really like peel off masks. I didn’t know it was a peel off mask when I ordered it. But after trying and giving it a chance I am so happy about it. I will repurchase. I love the price also. Good quality and value.

Violettie
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

What a wonderful MASK. A light blue gel type mask, the size of the mask is not so big which is right for the price. The scent of the mask is light & fresh smell of ocean. When i used the mask i thought i would need a lot, but actually not, i just need to apply a very thin layer over my face and leave it dry. It was so much easy to peel it off from my face. Once peeled off, i saw my face was glowy and smooth. A very affordable yet good quality mask! Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Texture: Thick, needs a bit time to spread out evenly to have thin layer. Smell: Like ocean cos of the seaweed But it really makes my skin feel smooth and pores visibly reduced after I peeled it off.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Very good product, I recommend it to everyone, I will order again.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

skin feels hydrated after use and i like the fact that this is a peel-off mask too

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Smells good, great value for money and easy to peel. Skin feels refreshed after use

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

It helps my skin hydrated

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I love it it makes my skin so smooth

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

I tried this product , however didn’t see a huge difference in terms of hydration . Moreover , majority of blackheads remained . I cannot say that my pores became clean