KE

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I was ready to enjoy a big feast (lunch) after few days of tight control diet. I took a few bites of yummy spicy juicy beef, then I took two pills before continuing my feast. Surprisingly the pills did make me feel full easily, I was unable to finish the meal as planned, haha! I did try some other pills which claimed to depress appetite, but failed. This time, this pills really did his job so well!!!! I didn’t feel sick but I feel full and satisfied after taking and controlling my appetite! Highly recommend! It’s only the third day of taking, I will continue to finish the bottle and update my weight loss later here, following the 30mins daily exercise recommendation stated on the packaging.

5d25aaeb-3236-4230-be0b-507e0bbe05d6
1a35f1ca-920d-41e5-9bb6-c124f69937a2
Posted on Jul 15, 2021

order a second box and will order forever It is a product designed to be comfortable with both probiotics and control the weight as well

Posted on May 3, 2022

Size is good to swallow. And my digestive system is so much better as well!! Keep taking it.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

been using this for 2 months and i belive its helping..

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It seems that it has no effect on my weight loss

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

About to see the results

Posted on Apr 20, 2021

Suppress my appetite. But weight cannot tell any difference. Maybe i use less than a month. Will update review again

Posted on May 13, 2022

unfortunately I had no effect at all not for me

Posted on Oct 3, 2021