KE

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I use it in two ways. Before bedtime, to help me fall asleep faster, and durig stressful days, to help me relax. The scent of lavender with citrus in pleasant and helps to relax. The package size makes it suitable to wear in the purse or also to take in travels when problems with falling asleep occur more often.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

first the scent is amazing very addictive and I think it really helps me to sleep faster and better. the package is good it comes in a roll form so its good for taking on plane or anywhere. the benefits is that it helps you sleep better and I think it does!! amazing !

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

032e20e6-abe9-4e77-8a3b-1ee1ea82db10
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Very nice smell and is easy to use. Carry everywhere with me, it improves my mood and makes me feel better when I'm feeling nauseous or when my nose is blocked.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Love this little roll on. I haven't tried it yet but I love that its a natural profuct and it has a great smell.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love to have these in my bag! Because they are not made of glass like regular aromatherapy roll-ons, this is great for on-the-go!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

First time trying this and it smells really nice. Use this as a perk me up in the middle of a work day, or smell it for moments of de-stress.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I really love the scent of this aromatherapy product - slightly lavendery, slightly citrusy, very soothing. I dab it on my pulse points and under my nose before going to sleep at night. Seems to work, as I’ve been sleeping well.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I like the ease of use of this product. The blend of essential oils is nice, however, I am not certain it has helped me.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

i love the smeel of this make me relax. love it. scent is ok. i use it everyday i love the quality