KE

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Great makeup remover. There is no scent, It is unscented and there is no greasy feeling on the skin left behind, It does not sting, does not irritate. The the packaging is a pretty blue and pink bottle, nice enough to be left out on the vanity. I use it daily to remove eye make.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great quality. works well with removing waterproof makeup. There is no scent to it so sensitive skin people can use it. I love how it is so effective at removing even the most stubborn makeup. Packaging is sturdy and great for travel. Only thing is I would take a tape and seal the top of the lid just in case.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This remover works very well on those stubborn eye liners and waterproof mascara. I put this generously on a cotton pad and leave on my eyes for 30 seconds and it pretty much takes off all the eye makeup which no other removers can do that. It is very gentle on my skins as well. It doesn’t irritate my eyes, my skins and my lips. So far the best eye remover with this price!!!!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I use this to remove makeup from the whole face, not just for eye and lips. It works better than many expensive brands out there. It doesn't cause any breakouts after using it either and I have a sensitive skin. For only $7, it bottle last for months, highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

my favorite for now! good price! I like the scent, very soft and light. this is dual make up remover. works very well. does not give any reaction to me. my eyes also don't swell after. Since now I will use it always. good quality product. I love the size, will last long.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is a good remover for eyeliners, eyeshadows, and mascaras that don’t come off easily. I like that it doesn’t have a strong scent and it’s easy to use. The quality is pretty good for the price. I love that it’s easy to pour out of the bottle.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

It does remove the make up, quality is meh tbh and the size is good. It has a scent and I’ve used it for waterproof makeup but it’s literally like using any other oil to remove makeup and I’d rather use a cleansing palm instead. The texture is quite oily and liquidy you’ll need to use it with a cotton pad or something

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

YES, it works very well, size is good, I al using it for more then a month, it removes makeup easy, the quality is good, I don't feel that it has a scent, I like thats its oily and removes makeup easy

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Quality and price is very good. I have lash extension and this product does not make any harm when I remove eye makeup up, so it is a bonus :)

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is my 3 bottle. Love this remover. Fast efficient and clean. One gentle wipe, all eye make up gone including mascara, completely. And price is good. Will keep using it.