KE

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I bought this somewhere else and loved it so much I looked online for it and was so excited to see Iherb has it and for a better price! I believe I bought 4 bags. It is a great refreshing and flavorful drink. It's an easy way to enjoy lemonade and has extra health benefits.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

We purchased this for our daughter (who really likes lemonade) and the strawberry is a nice combination and addition to this lemonade. Adds a little sweetness to the lemon. Easy to use in a pitcher, glass, or water bottle! We would purchase again!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I like this powder. It tastes good albeit not like real lemonade and has clean ingredients. I love the idea of adding healthy ingredients like chaga and turmeric to the mix. I would like to see though how much turmeric and chaga extract there is as it is not listed and that makes me think the quantities are minimal...I'm taking a star off for the fact that it doesn't really taste like lemonade or anything identifiable and does not list how much turmeric and chaga there is. I always take off a star too for something if I don't have proof (e.g. through observed improvement) that it's actually doing something or has helped me with a specific issue.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Tastes great and has healthy ingredients. It mixes well and it's filling.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

its kind of strange artificial flavor u can drink it but its not a strawbberry lemonade taste

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great product, tasty and makes you feel great!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I feel refreshed and recharged after drinking.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Blended with drinking yogurt so yummy 😋

Posted on Apr 6, 2022