KE

Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Outstanding!

This product is the real deal. Infuse it for a few minutes and you get so much rich and peppery flavour of turmeric and ginger. A few other brands that I have tried don’t have as much taste and flavour. I take this tea regularly mainly because it has antioxidants that boost the immune system and it eases my arthritis. Aside from a proper diet and exercise, I believe this tea keeps me healthy and pain-free. This tea is of good quality. It’s individually packed for freshness. And the fact that it is fairly traded makes me happy to consume it.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is very nice tea. I like that it taste a bit more refined then just mixing the spices myself. Less bitter and more uplifting tasting. It's definitely good fresh quality tea. Best ginger turmeric tea I have ever tried.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant. Also, ginger helps me with digestion, nausea and acid reflux issues. The tea tastes great and is organic making it suitable for the health conscious.

even better than the ginger one. wow I think this one is actually my favorite of all the teas I drink. it's spicy but also very soothing and satisfying

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I like Equal Exchange tea products, but this particular blend of ginger and turmeric is sometimes hard to find in the stores. It's got a really nice flavor profile and is great for digestion. Also a good price on sale through iHerb.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

My daughter recommended me this tea, after drinking I find it very good can make more than 2cups of tea . Ingredient fresh and concentrated good for my digestion and I drink as a breakfast tea.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Great tea! I highly recommend this tea! It helped when I was sick; however, you will need to add honey to help with the flavor.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Lovely rustic authentic flavor and taste, strong aromatic blend, quite enjoyable, warming yet relaxing, good quality and well packaged.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I trust this brand. Its delicious with a great mellow flavor. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Good packaging,Good taste. Both ingredients are known for its antioxidant and anti inflamatory effect.