KE

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Must have for everyday makeup look, the nude colors are nice and texture is smooth when applied, I like that it’s not highly pigmented so when you’re in a hurry it’s not obvious if you just use finger tips to apply. Pocket size, easy to use, good quality packaging and didn’t break if it falls. My only concern is it doesn’t comes with a brush but you can use your fingertips so works fine with me.

2c6f3375-4bbb-4883-9328-cc8f7622adf3
Posted on May 10, 2022

I really love the colors of this bite size eyeshadow palette, I'm more into orange and peachy colors and since I'm a beginner at makeup these colors are very easy to use and apply. I used first and second colors when I did my makeup for my friend's wedding, it turned out pretty and minimalistic. The size is perfect as well, I can easily carry it around with me in my bag or purse. Definitely recommend!

5b4ba493-9bfe-43ce-85a1-1d65435a2230
1a4050f2-f230-4d90-82ae-34da3dea5ef0
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

super pigmented. super portable. can fit into any purse. just a bit messy so you have to wipe the sides after using everytime. the powder can get messy and the container has openings on some parts so it can go out and scatter inside the purse you're carrying it in.

c40d4060-8b0a-49c5-88af-c69bfd973bfe
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I tried them for a full day wear of makeup, over the wet n eild eyeshadow primer. The shadows lasted whole day, but I did have some fallout frim the shimmers all over my face. Other than that the palette is smaller than I thought and the packaging looks cheap and hard to open.

2e29cf1a-1904-41c6-9724-055b85f81fb2
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This mini eyeshadow palette is such great value for the price. The mattes are pigmented and blend easily and the shimmers are smooth and metallic. The only criticism is that they can be a little chunky and flake a little, but they are very long lasting. Personally I wouldve liked a lighter outer corner shade as this dark brown is too dark for my skin tone, but overall I can make it work. I will definitely be picking up more shades.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Love this for the price, great shadows. Small compact size makes this good for travel, and the packaging seems quality enough that I'm not scared to throw in a bag for fear of the pans or plastic smashing. I was surprised by the density of the shimmers, I was expecting more subtle - just need to use a very light hand!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

All the shadows apply evenly. The shimmery gold shadow has an especially unique and striking colour and texture. It would be great as a one and done eyeshadow. Overall the quality is way above what you're paying - much more like a Charlotte Tilbury or Tarte or Urban Decay eyeshadow than a drugstore brand, This would be perfect to take on a trip - you could easily do a myriad of shadow looks from day to night with this palette

AMAZING!!!!! Hands down the best drugstore eye shadow palette I’ve ever tried. It’s crazy pigmented and the shimmers are gorgeous! One tap or swipe with your finger from the pan to your eye and you have a beautiful sheen on the lids. The color stories are wonderful and there are many to choose from. The packaging is great because it’s not bulky and it’s super easy to travel with. All of the shades are crazy bendable and the shadows last a while on the lids. I’ve used this without an eyeshadow primer and it’s lasted an entire day. I prefer to use my finger with the shimmers but brushes are perfectly fine as well.

Posted on May 10, 2022

So affordable and so pigmented high quality eyeshadows! They blend like a dream! The colors are perfect for every occasion. The shimmer shades are so bright and they have a smooth texture. I recommend you should use your fingers to apply the shimmers, so you can get the best color payoff. I like that the packaging is simple and its size is small, so it's easy to have it with you.

2dcba2e6-1c48-404f-9c13-481d277538fe
a144277e-f105-4709-bc65-5d613fd0ef03
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The one's in the middle have very shiny and metallic shade. I was especially surprised about the second from left! All of the colors contain a lot of pigment and spread easily. What I really wanted was the second from right. I don't really know what to do with the rest of it.

2fddc77c-3f9c-403b-a508-f6ada2af99f9