Page 1 - Reviews - Dynamic Health, Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
KE

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is my holy grail for digestion issues, I use this before my first meal by adding 15 ml to a glass of water. And it works wonder for heartburn and acidity. If you are on intermittent fasting add this to your routine and you will lose weight faster. The taste of this is much better than other brands I have tried.

240aac28-f070-4795-bb0b-38eafea01ad4
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Good quality. Pure taste. I usually use 3 tea spoons with a tall glass of water ( cool or iced) to reduce the acidic stimulation. Sparkle water and a piece lime or lemon make it more tasty. In addition, some fruit such as blueberries and cranberries also be good ingredients of the mixed drink, however, kiwi or apple don’t go,maybe it’s proportional issue.

f8782edf-14da-49d1-813e-5341bde04b09
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I have tried several kinds of products, not only from Amazon, but I personally think this manufacturer is the best. Also, the cost performance is the best. The quality is also very good. The acidity is not too strong, more mellow than other manufacturers, but not too thin either. It has an apple flavor and a hint of sweetness that is very tasty.

f8fc47c2-c138-42e2-89e2-54b08d964adc
Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I've been using this ACV for a few years now, on and off. I go off it just because I like to take breaks every once in a while, but I must admit, I do feel the difference. Highly recommended for a boost to the immune system and all round wellness.

5db411b9-7e08-4de9-9657-2244e4df38c7
9e077cba-239f-40de-bd7a-3e0eeb989fb7
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

the quality is really great! the taste is nice..I've been using it for 2 months now and I felt the difference. the package is quite nice also the price is cheaper.. it's organic that is why its benefits will be nicer.. ...its really beneficial for a healthier diet .greatly recommended!

3b9dd402-08f0-4286-a92e-998c3e1ef0b0
Posted on May 25, 2022

Great quality product with a pure composition ❤️️ the package size is good for the price. I love that it's organic too because the benefits will be even greater. I am on the keto diet so I think it will help burn even more fat while i'm sleeping. I'll update you after a few weeks of using it Anyways. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

3923ddf7-24f4-4e33-834a-70bb2f66049a
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I LOVE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR. This is honestly such an underrated food/drink. It can do miracles for your gut health and it’s amazing when it’s good quality like this one. My mother has diabetes and it helps her manage her high blood sugar levels. It’s truly amazing. Always buy apple cider vinegar with the mother to ensure you have the best quality. This one is not only cheaper but also better quality than what i can find in my country. I hope my review was helpful, please bote if it helped :)

59055afa-dc16-4c38-87cf-26d902d9a737
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I’m starting to use it after knowing it can lower ur insulin resistance 🤩, and I believe I’ll see great results especially with clearing my skin. Its taste isn’t that bad, people are being dramatic lol. Notice that’s written “organic, unfiltered, raw” and these are the most important things to look for when u pick an Apple cider vinegar

08705504-5054-4a81-bd1f-e87c8292e5a5
60811057-75ff-418c-b2b6-9e38d3a074de
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I wanted to try ACV for a long time and bought this one. I took one tablespoon in a big glass of water in empty stomach in the morning for several weeks and after some time I realised it improved significantly my digestion. The taste is good (diluted) and after few days I crave it.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Apple cider vinegar is has shown to have multiple health benefits in many scientific studies. However one downside is that it is quite acidic and may lead to tooth decay. This can be alleviated by diluting it (I like to dilute one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a full cup of water). Please leave a like if this review helped you! Thank you!