KE

Posted on Oct 3, 2021
Avid User and Repeated order!

I have Chapped lips and this Paw paw ointment helps to repair dry or chapped lips and is often used as a long-lasting, natural lip balm. ...It can be used for Wound as Paw paw ointment can help heal minor cuts, burns, insect bites, grazes and abrasions, as well as sunburn, heat rash, gravel rash and chafing. Too many benefits and uses. I can attest that this product helped me since I used 6 years ago. I bought 2 pcs 25mL for the coming winter. Need to stock up!

1fc3da27-5d90-42f7-bb3c-0bec7d9e1bfe
fdd0ab4d-bb44-4c8b-8b55-fd4f7573f80f

This is my go to tinted balm for my face. I use it as blush, as a lip tint and even on my eyelids if I'm going for a healthy, rosy glow. It has a very moisturizing formula. I own it in several other colors but the red us my favorite and the one color I'll repurchase. The color sticks to the cheeks and eyelids for the entire day, especially if you set it with a regular powder blush (doesn't stay on the lips as much). Please like this review if it helped you! 💗

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I like using this on my lips because it moisturizes it for a long time and it make it soft. I have been using this a many years now and it is awesome. This one is better than the other lip moisturizers I have been using and it heals a cut also.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I highly recommend it♥️ a very ideal choice for those who want to use a natural product that is vegan and moisturizing and does not harm the skin.♥️ Also, affordable price for everyone.♥️ I got the red color one and it looks so natural and cute on the cheeks like a sunkissed look.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I bought this product for my daughter who wears red lipstick, she loves it, no scent which she prefers. The quality is great, great size to fit into a small handbag or purse, great for any age person. Package is easy to use, just enough comes out, the great benefit is that it's quick to use without needing a mirror for precise lipstick application.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Been wanting to use this product long time afo and dnt know where to order thsnks iherb i found it👏👏👏im so loving it , very useful esp fo my lips.. im ordering another balm

9d6924f7-a938-42d1-a722-27dfd7a23ef5
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I like the tint of this balm and that the color is light and looks naturally on my lips. But the scent...it smells like castor oil. Maybe I have got an old product. I don't know, but the scent is really weird. The size of the balm is really big and it can be used as a blusher as well.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

With the use of face coverings nowadays due to the pandemic, it's difficult to wear your usual lipstick. This product keeps your lips soft without the feel of a lip gloss but most importantly, still has a hint of color.

Posted on May 17, 2022

i love this! this is my fave lipbalm. my lips looks so pretty. Doesn't keep it moisturized the whole day but I don't mind.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I love a tinted lip moisturizer. It gives you a healthy glow while moisturizing your lips! No scent. Right size to bring along in your purse. Securely packaged. Excellent quality.