KE
Based on 1,135 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,135 Ratings
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

In my opinion, this the only probiotics worth taking. They are naturally fermented over the years from organic produce so not some lab "quick fix". As my microbiome is generally in a healthy state, I only take them occasionally so a box last over a year and they don't need to be kept in the fridge, which is helpful as well.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I think this is one of the most exciting products I have come over so far. Noticed some insane reactions the first 3 days when using it in combination with other probiotics. this is a one of a kind product and I have started to recommand it to my clients together with other probiotics.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This probiotic has been around for years. Very potent. I took it daily for a year, then stopped. I take one package a year now just to replenish my bowel flora. I realized I was calmer and happier after taking the product. Excellent quality and doesn't need refrigeration. Pills are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I know the price tag is big on this but it’s totally worth it. My mother has autoimmune disease and terrible gi issues. This has really helped her and she can’t do without it! We tried many probiotics in the past and this was bar none the best probiotic. It helps you stay regular and aids in the digestive process. Great brand!

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I have used this probiotic for years to ensure a healthy microbiome. The blister packs keep the capsules hermetically sealed and no refrigeration is required. I have yet to find another quality probiotic with such a superior five year fermentation process. Dr. Ohhira's has the added benefit of prebiotics and postbiotics. This is an excellent product and well worth the price.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

This probiotic by dr ohira is one of it's kind, for multiple reasons : 1. It contains postbiotic whereas most probiotic don't 2. It contains fulvic/humic minerals 3. It's in liquid form, hence better absorption All of these combined makes for a very solid all-around product

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This is a lovely pro pre biotic in one easy to swallow pill. It has very subtle effects and once your body is adjusted to it, keeps you very regular! No radical swings in digestion here! A wonderful product to keep you cleaned out and free of bloat and seems to be a help in reducing menopausal weight as well! One of the best probiotics I've bought yet. Have yet some more to try, but after trying many, this is the best so far!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I love the smell of them the minute I open the container, Its like walking into a fish n chip store with out the calories. I find them easy to take, no offensive flavour and my stomach copes quite well with them. As to the benefits I'm yet to probably take them long enough to make an honest observation at this point.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have celiac and as a result suffer gut issues no matter how careful I am...I also have under active thyroid - so am very strict GF diet. When I eat GF pasta I have extreme leg cramps within a hour of consuming....I have done my own research and I have come to conclusion that this is coming from my Gut, I started taking Dr Ohhira's probiotic together with Terra Origin Healthy Gut....to my surprise the cramps have stopped!!!! after so many years of trying everything...I take Magnesium as well....these probiotics are amazing and will continue to use them.....I have a very compromised gut system and have to be very careful.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have searched for years and wasred a lot of money on probiotics which didn't agree with my digestive system. This is the only one that does. I can feel the difference in my immune system I feel the strength it gives me to fight against fungus and imbalance in GI flora. Worth tying!