KE

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

The best shampoo ever! Very natural ingredients helps with scalp health and hair shine and gives you lot of benefits for hair growth. Scent is divine! Packaging is not very friendly but manageable after several use. Size of the bottle is very generous, you need only small amount of shampoo for one use. Hair is very strong/thick/healthy looking after 1st use.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The price is little pricey compared to all shampoo that I used to pay but price at iherb was the cheapest in Canada . 💯 % works the money. I didn’t like the first try,it seems my hair dryer. Maybe my hair get used to it after 3 rd times , then my head always feels fresh. Before I washed my hair every 2 days , the second days , my hair was oil and look ugly, feel dirty. Since I use dr hair, I don’t have to wash my hair that often, I can feel clean up to 4-5 days. My hair didn’t fall out like before. I am happy with the purchase.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

good shampoo, excellent for oily scalp, make it feel fresh!!!!

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I have been using the shampoo from time to time. I enjoy the smell and cool feelings.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I love all Dr.ForHair products, this one is great as well. Deals well with to much oily scalp . But only thing that confused me was pump(

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Good feeling

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

very clean feeling

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Good

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

rejuvenating and very cleansing. the salt feels nice on the scalp though I wish they were smaller grains

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a mysterious shape that the contents come out from under the shampoo bottle (it seems to be easy to use up). The shampoo contains salt particles, but it is not irritating to the scalp, and even a small amount is good and foaming is easy to use. I feel that the scalp is refreshing and the odor is suppressed, probably because of the salt! ︎ I used the same manufacturer's treatment, and my hair became smooth! ︎ It's a little expensive, but I'm happy to find a good shampoo. Append. When I used it continuously, my hair became dry, probably because of its high detergency ... I'd like to use it about once a week from now on.