KE

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This product is truly remarkable. I felt a difference as soon as I started taking it. My legs hurt less and I had more mobility. The tingling in my hands is not as bad. Strangely enough my speech is better as well - more fluid and I speak with greater speed. It is easy to take and he has no Taste or odor. It worked better than the plain Tumerick which was not fermented. Doctor told me to get liposomal Tumerick which I can’t find here but I feel this is better and feel a difference with this today to interfere with the liposomal Tumerick. I feel the quality is excellent and the addition of the fermented ginger, and Chaga make it more effective. And very importantly to me all the ingredients are organic.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

So thankful to find this combination of ingredients to support joints and entire body health and inflammation! Love Dr Axe supplements!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My joints hurt less since taking the product and my period pain got reduced too.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

my knee was hurt, it help me with the pain and overall feeling.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

After few days, already some difference in the joints movement.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

High quality product from trusted brand, I love it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

GREAT PRODUCT. Love the ingredients in this.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Cool drugs took grandparents for the joints all the necessary complex in old age !!! Relief on the joints comes somewhere at the end of the course, but remains for a long time!!! Excellent, my old people are happy and grateful!!!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I have joint pain due to aging, and my daughter's acne inflammation has subsided, so I would like to continue! I am also satisfied with the safe ingredients.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Auto-translated from French

This is the third box I've started and I see a marked improvement in terms of mobility and my joint pain. Surely the quality of the ingredients is indisputable.