KE

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
After purchasing this deodorant I haven’t been using anything else

This dove deodorant is my favorite. I’ve been struggling to find a good deodorant that stays for a while and that doesn’t cause a mess. And this is the one. Also I’ve noticed that its a much better quality than the dove deodorant in the pharmacies. Never buying any other kind!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Rosy
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

So glad that Dove now has a deodorant without aluminum. I am always very picky when buying new deodorants as I have sensitive skin and sometimes even if I buy natural ones it can still cause irritation. I've been using this product for a week now and it works great! No irritation and very convenient to use. It has a very light scent almost unnoticeable. Will definitely purchase again!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

the best aluminium free deo I've ever used. has a good smell and is very mild to skin. keeps body fresh even in summer in hot days (of course if you not gonna do sports)

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Firstly, I just want to say that the scent for this shea deodorant is not strong for anyone who has a sensitive nose and quite honestly it isn't even noticeable to me. This deodorant is great and is just what I was looking for in an aluminum free deodorant. I used to use the cream version of the Nivea fresh, the one without aluminum, and only after using the dove one did I notice what I was missing out on. This one is very budget friendly, you get a lot of product, packaging is really easy to use and durable, and the best thing about it is that it truly and honestly RARELY makes a bad smell. I could wear it for hours, sweating, doing laborious chores and still not come close to smelling bad. Also, doesn't leave a weird cream residue as the Nivea tends to leave if you put too much, it comes on extremely smooth, clear, and dries quick. It took me a few days to get used to it, and I only generally just use it when I am going out, not at home. I use this one while my sister loves the rose scented one. I definitely will repurchase and definitely recommend it. Please click 'YES' if you found my review useful, Thank you!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Such a great aluminum free option! I love dove deodorants in general and I was so happy to see that they have an aluminum free version and this one did not disappoint!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

A great aluminum free Deo. the smell is nice to me, but I'd prefer a fragrance free. I love it for winter time, would like to wait for the summer, to see how it works.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Super happy I purchased this after several recommendations. Love the subtle scent - not a traditional deodorant smell - more like a moisturizer. Keeps me fresh for about 10 hours. Feels super moisturizing and happy that ive found an aluminium free formula after being skeptical of the efficacy of others!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My daughter turn me on to this website. I am very grateful for all the products I can get this product without asking something to unlocked in order for purchases. This particular one is my favorite scent and it smells great.