Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM + Hyaluronic Acid, 150 Veggie Caps - iHerb
KE

Posted on May 13, 2022

I bought this drug for my mother, she is 74 years old. It helps her with joint pain. High quality. Without taste and smell! Easy to swallow, used to have to swallow 2-3 separate capsules, but this product has all the right ingredients in one capsule. I bought 4 at once!

2c45863b-7a9c-4f8c-900e-77f496071927
713a8d44-f5f4-4f4e-a71c-cbd5d0f41211
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is a great product it help me from day one , i used to walk and I couldn’t do it anymore but when I started this pills I can even run I’m so happy , when my husband see the results he also started and helps him a lot thank you for this pills they are wonderful

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Good price, great effects! The formula is excellent. I trust the brand as I always buy it. maximum potency glucosamine chondroitin formula with hyaluronic acid to provide a more complete supplement for maintaining joint health. These three closely related compounds are components of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) found in articular cartilage More time!!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on the joints after ingestion. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is the 1st time I am taking glucosamine chondroitin supplement. Doctor told that I have mild arthritis on my knee. She suggested me to go for this type of supplements. I did see review that Doctor's Best has the highest recommendations,so quality should be trusted. I bought this version because of it's ingredients, MSM+Hyaluronic which can assist on my skin condition too.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I have been using glocosamine chondriotin of different brands however Dr.Best's have suited me better then several others. My wife who has Parkinson's is also using it and we find that one can see good results in few weeks. I am going to reorder so i never run out. Regards. Sarwar Ali Khan Woodstock. Ontario

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Glucosamine itself is not enough for those who deal with joint pain and other joint issues. Hyaluronic Acid is quite important for sustaining your joints and helping with those who suffer from certain ailments. I am not sure of the lack of sulfate Doctor's Best has had but I would definitely recommend this product. Take 5 of these daily. I like to spread them out between meals. 3 in the morning with breakfast, 2 at lunch, and 1 at dinner.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Bought for my mother (age - fifties) when she was struggling with joint pain. After taking it for couple of weeks she felt significantly less pain so benefits and improvements are visible right away. It was recommended by her doctor to use glucosamine. There is no taste or smell and packaging is good

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Suffering from stiff joints, muscles as well as pain my my ankles and heels due to inflammation and spurs. Been taking these supplements for 3 weeks now and there is a slight improvement. On a scale of 1 to 10, it was a 8 whenever I tried to get up and walk. After taking these supplements for 3 weeks, it's now a 5 - 6. The pain is more bearable now and I don't have to take painkillers! overall, very satisfied with the product. Happy with the way the items were nicely packed and promptly delivered!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I got this for my father who is more than 50 yrs. I believe it had huge benefit for him as it healed his joint pain. the package arrived in good condition. I will keep buying it again as I have seen improvement in my father's condition. it also do not have any bad after taste so that it is a plus sign.