KE

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Good

Ive been using Deva B12 for years now and this is the first time trying the 2500 ones. I have to be honest and say I prefer the regular ones over these, as they dissolve faster under tongue. These do not dissolve as easily, but the quality of supplement is still amazing.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have had issues with my b 12 for years and this has helped me keep my levels above normal for along time. Great product!,

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Great quality. Benefitial ingredient I take it daily the size lasts me for 3 months It has folic acid which is a plus It gives me energy

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I like the fact it is easy to take due to it dissolving under the tongue, with not a bad taste. Next blood test will show if it's effective or not.

These tablets are very small and dissolve very quickly in the mouth. The taste is slightly tangy and very importantly NOT TOO SWEET. We really like them in our family. We take once or twice a week. They have a good score in labdoor and are methyl which is a better form for absorption

6c5f1f77-8c4a-4764-beb1-66215be63129
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I take this once or twice a week as the dosage is quite high, which is perfect because I'm really bad at remembering to take my supplements daily! At least once a week I'll remember to take it so it works well for me. Great price too and the taste isn't bad.

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

Another great option of vitamin B12 for vegans! Price is very affordable, and fast dissolvable as stated on the bottle. Works perfectly if you are those who have tough time swallowing pills, and busy scheduled people as you just need to put the pill into the mouth and let it dissolve in your mouth magically.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

i love that this brand is fully vegan so i don't have to worrie about the ingredients

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I bought for my sister-in-law as she is vegan.