KE

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Fast shipping. I'd wish they were more than 5ml.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I used to receive daily sun exposure and had normal vitamin D status until nine months ago, when I decided to relinquish purposeful sun exposure altogether in favor of supplementing with vitamin D2 due to its vegan nature and its low price in comparison to vegan vitamin D3. It should be made clear that I have religiously ingested a drop, as directed, daily. However, unfortunately, recent laboratory tests have revealed that my current vitamin D status is insufficient, which is in accordance with studies indicating that the metabolism of vitamin D2 is less efficient in comparison to D3. Due to the limited selection of liquid vegan D3 supplements on iHerb, to which I am inclined due to experiencing side effects when using any kind of vitamin D capsules, and due to their high price, I purchased offline an algae-based vitamin D3 supplement which was surprisingly inexpensive.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Really good and something I was really glad to be able to find. That type of vitamin is not easy to find.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Wonderful but price is so high

I hope it’s useful