KE

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

My favorite deep conditioner. This thing is a miracle. If you have dry/coloured hair, this mask will help you. I recommend it despite the expensive price. My 3c medium thickness dry curls LOVE it

b6d46722-1cae-4b58-a2e4-8860b49da809
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I’m a fan of curlsmith products and this might be my favourite mask from them so far. I prefer this one to the deep quencher because the texture is a bit less thick and it’s a bit more spreadable. This product left my hair moisturized and very defined.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Moisture, quality, sensitive scalp relief — 5 stars across the board. I’m mad the only reason I haven’t purchased this before ‘cause I have way too much hair to continuously buy $20+ hair care products. Glad I caught the sale, I bought this end of May and alternate every other week w/ a different deep conditioner and I’m still only halfway through the container … it’s almost August. That’s insane and never happens to me lol. This product is super thick!! I love that this masque is near scentless, most hair care products are miserable to use because the fragrances leave me nauseous. My only advice— Less is more and definitely use water to ‘activate’ and disperse the masque throughout your hair. It’s a different product depending on how much water you incorporate. I also use it after rinsing the probiotic conditioner out.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I've heard nothing but good things about this product. Every curly hair youtuber I watch swears by this product so I decided to buy it because of how much it benifited their hair. I tried it once and I'm already in love with it. The size isn't all that good that's probably the thing I like the least about it. It's not cheap so I would've loved if it were bigger. But it's so worth the money. The scent is divine, just like all of Curlsmith's products

Posted on May 24, 2022

This hydro cream soothing mask is the first deep treatment I have tried from this brand and let me tell you it is deeply hydrating. It left my hair so soft and my curls were really defined. My hair was soft and moisturized for days after using it. It has a really nice scent that is not overpowering. Would 100% recommend

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Absolutely love this. Curlsmith products can be overwhelmingly fragrant but not this one. There is still a smell just not nauseating. At least for me:) I often use this as a conditioner and it never weighs my hair down. I have low porosity fine 2a/2b wavy hair that tends to get really dry and frizzy. Ever since I started using this product my hair is softer smoother and easier to style.

Oh my gosh! I've heard about this brand via a curly hair youtuber I watch BiancaReneeToday. And for the longest time vie wanted to try this brand! and I'm so excited I gave it a try! Can we please talk about how nice this deep conditioner scent ! it smells sooo gooooddd!!! When i applied this to my curls it just melted into my curls, my curls are absolutely obsessed with this product and you really don't need a lot a little does go along way, once I've gotten some product into my hands i rub my palms together to sprend out the product into my hands and then i applied it to my hair and oh my gosh! the bounce and volume this product gave me!! im obsessed with curlsmith cannot wait to try out all their other products !

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Very hydrating. I have color treated hair and it needs a deep conditioning treatment once a week I use it after i shampoo and then wait about 15 mins then rinse. The scent is pleasant but if you dont like scents that is fine because once your hair is dry ; the scent goes away.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Like their others masks, this one is another top quality product. I use less than a tablespoon for my long hair and it has incredible slip. This size tub will last me at least 6 months, if not more. Will definitely repurchase once I run out.