KE

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It’s my 3rd purchase. I’m giving it to my friends and family since it’s so good! It works effectively and long lasting. Good for my money and great for my armpits. It’s far better than the crystal unscented one. It’s easy to clean also. I used spray deo before. Every time I took a shower, I had to make sure it’s clean enough so it didn’t left any residue in my armpits cause I was afraid it will make my armpit goes darker. Worry less now. Kindly thumbs up 😬👍

TableFor4
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

It works. At first I didn’t like the scent but I eventually got used to it. Its gray but so far it doesn’t stain my shirt.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It is perfect. My husband uses it. There is no irritation. Nice light scent. He puts it on in the morning and there is no need to repeat it even during the canicule and his job is quite physical.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
2051

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I like the packaging but not the scent. It doesn't work for my husband, it doesn't agree with BO and makes it worst.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The smell is strong yet i like it. Very good deodorant. Stays may be more than 8 hours

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

my second order + i bought it for my mom) great natural deodorant which suits me very well)

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

smells good and i think it works good but i also don't sweat a lot usually.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

It’s give you dry feeling stay long with good smell