KE

thecurlymess
Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Loving this 😍

I'm writing this review as I'm a few drops away from finishing up the bottle. * This product has snail mucin, niacinamide, panthenol, and hylauronic acid. Its also fragrance and essential oil free. * It has a light gel texture and doesnt have that stringy snail texture. It absorbs super quickly and instantly hydrates the skin. It's also great for soothing inflamed skin and giving a subtle brightening effect. It's not moisturizing though. * It worked great with oily acne prone sensitive skin and it didnt cause any irritations or reactions. * It also layers super well with other products and it doesnt cause any pilling. * It also lasts for a very long time. I got this Nov 2021 and I'm finishing it now in March 2022. * Its an all rounded product that you can squeeze into your routine with no trouble.

182b72dd-cf81-4d25-8e32-cdc265d2f2e8
c3e978e5-48a6-41ae-a91d-b3d3926765e9
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I have never used snail serums before but heard many positive reviews. I have combination skin type and after first use I have noticed skin moisture, glow and plumpness. It also contains hyaluronic acid so I try to apply it after toner on damp and hydrated skin and cover it with cream right after. It has slightly tacky texture/feeling to it since it's snail mucin. I will definitely re-order this serum cuz it has great price for 120 ml serum!

b6342149-f06c-48fc-8ece-ac3f46268f0e
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I've been using this for a month now and it helped with my dry patches of skin. It does have a stringy, kinda sticky effect like other snail mucin products but it absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave any residues. The size and quality are REALLY good for what you're paying and a bit of product is enough to cover my whole face so it's probably going to take a while for me to use it all up. I'm also perfectly fine using it on my sensitive skin (rosacea). I would definitely buy again.

728a1f64-c4d3-48b9-aacb-512c1a54de49

I was impressed by the product's composition: HA and snail mucin do I decided to move from Cosrx's snail mucin to this one. So far I like it and it moisturizes well my skin. I would say one of its benefits is that it's not as sticky as other snail mucin serum and it's absorbed well by my skin. The packaging and the size are quite big and it should last me for few months. I use it night and layer it my moisturizing cream.

98e727f1-0d7a-451b-a82b-34f01e095660
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

i liked the serum big in size last for to long and it's really moisturizing it makes my skin glow 🌟 i use it after cleansing and toning the skin i tap it till absorbed in the skin than i moisturize the next day i wake up with a so much moisturized skin and so glowy please like if my review was helpful

60ad194e-0197-4f4b-b330-e02a0faf64ac
Posted on Aug 28, 2021

The serum is very light like hyaluronic gel. It gets absorbed into skin quickly. It doesn't cause any issue to my skin which can be sensitive. After using it for a week, my skin seem to have a nice glow but to some people might look oily in the afternoon because I don't wash my face in the morning

4c8ad809-872e-446e-b359-a89a43b8cbfd
Posted on May 2, 2022

I just tried to order this as I want to try other products that is suited for aging skin! I’m 55 years old and skin is starting to get really dry and wrinkly. And it does work - ohmy! First night I’ve used it, the next morning I checked my skin and it was so supple! My skin felt so soft and smooth! I’m so happy with this purchase and this is now my new fave skin product😍

Happy and Healthy
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Wow! Very pleased..... it ranks right up there with the more high end and costly snail mucin I've tried. Especially good on facial dry patches. Also wonderful for those who tend to have allergies to different lotions and creams. It basically soften the skin and even brightens it a bit. Definitely worth a try at this low cost!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I use it twice a day for the past 3 months and this is definitely one of the remarkable items I use. It is very gentle on the skin yet very effective. I can notice the pores size enhancement and the plumpness in my skin due to the HA serum - I have very oily T-zone so this serum helped in controlling the oil and reduce the oil sheets I used to use daily. It is very competitive compared to other products price and value and I highly recommend

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I had my doubts, but love this product. Little sticky until it quickly absorbs into the skin. There is no bad smell as some people say. I am very please with all of the Cod De Baha products I have tried and recommend trying out any and all of their line.