KE

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
מצוין!

I'm really pleased. Easily absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft, and with a scent of chocolate. Put it on the lips as well and it gives them a beautiful shade like a gloss. Also a little on the ends of the hair that will not be puffy. sometimes i put all over my hair and it really prevents prizziness. I really enjoy the smell of chocolate!

e002192d-2282-4952-9d58-1ea089c76fe3
999a5f00-e369-41df-a419-91224242a4fc
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Cream "Cocoa Butter" is an excellent tool for moisturizing dry and sensitive skin of the hands, including aging skin. It is especially useful and simply indispensable in the winter season, when the skin of the hand is especially affected by dry indoor air and cold outdoors. This cream with its dense texture stays on the hands for a long time, protecting and softening them. Cocoa butter is part of the composition of the product and gives it a special velvety delicious smell. Convenient smooth packaging makes it easy to squeeze out a portion of the cream of the right size.

d4c3e7bb-3b8a-45d5-8269-745622c9dcbf
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is a nice product, It's basically Vaseline with some infused cocoa butter inside and smells actually nice- partly like a cocoa butter and partly vaseline. It feels it can be used for more dry areas other than the lips, Although I didn't try it yet. On the lips it feels nice if you like Vaseline it has a little bit of taste of Vaseline . The size is great and price as well overall I recommend!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
2099

I really like this jelly it's great benefits for dry and aging skin. Very rich texture use a bit is enough. My face is moisture and healthy. If it has big size i will buy it. Quality ingredient. It's tube package easy ti use. Suggest

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The petroleum is good ingredient for dry and aging. Intense moisturizer texture. I use at night good benefits for my face issues ; smooth face skin. It's very gentle and soft scent.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The texture is good but the fragrance is not so good... overall it’s okay if you like a typical Vaseline. I like something more soft and smooth therefore I doubt I'm buying this again.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The perfect travel size jelly. I take it everywhere when I go on vacations. Heals burns, and irritated skin.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Pretty great no-frills petroleum jelly. Small and can be put inside my small purse.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Very nice i have it in my bag always and i also use it as a lip balm