KE

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
מצוין!

My eyes are fine, I don’t suffer from anything so I looked for something affordable and simple. I keep it in my refrigerator and I use it about twice a week, one drop before I apply my makeup. It just makes my eyes whiter and it looks good with makeup. But it’s also good to keep one at home just in case. I like it. It works fine.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

So I use cleareyes when I’m having a night out and my eyes get irritated from smoke etc. size is perfect for a small purse and it’s just so effective in restoring the whiteness of the eyes. Wouldn’t overuse it tho. Great value for money.

0e68c5e4-46ec-47c3-8353-e17aaf86aa12
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

excellent producr. I use it three times a day. sitting in front of the screen for hours dries my eyes . These drops are more than enough to wet my eyes. no need for high end expensive products

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Perfect! givers an instant relief and makes the white of the eye rid of reddnes in minutes. Gives me confort after a day long wearing of lens. Even better then Visine but the privce is almost the same. Raccomanded.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Very good eye drops. Make my eyes relaxed and take away the redness. I use few times a day as my eyes always feel dry.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

It works! Get away redness really quick! I don't know what happen, but I will buy it again! and also recommend it to my friends! : )

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This is a good eyedrop. It moisturizes and lubricate my dry and tired eyes well. I use this whenever my eyes feel tired and it refreshes them.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Quiet moisturizing I actually didn’t expect it to be that quality for the price it’s Isn’t big size wise but it will last a while.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Relieves redness instantly but lasts about 6-8 hours, rather than the 12 hours that the package says. I still enjoy the product for special occasions.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I highly recommend this brand the item is great and the quality is good I use it everyday and I benefit from it

a2276513-312f-4068-a37f-bfe28074400a