KE

Posted on Oct 27, 2021
Excellent! SPOON LICKING GOOOOOOOODD!!

This is that good.. who told diamonds are girls only best friend? Mustn’t have had a good sugar free chocolate spread. Is is an absolute must for people following low carb/ keto/ paleo/ no sugar diet. Its just goodness and nothing else. I wish it’s easily accessibility in my country but no worries IHERB got me protected. i got my pantry stocked up for the fall. A must buy! Got 5 of them ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

d9f966ee-eb8b-4e28-812f-fd80c16a0f19
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is an excellent hazelnut spread. So tasty and smooth. I will definitely buy this product again and again. Way better and healthier than Nutella!

7856eb49-ea76-416b-bf99-37fc8cc8ce07
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I am on keto so I want everything with no or little sugar. This is a very good tasting spread just like those with sugar, the amount of product is plenty and the quality is very good. I have bought it twice and will continue to buy it. I eat a spoon of it almost everyday because it is so delicious, it's like eating chocolate spread with sugar.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

It tastes great and has no added sugar! It's smooth, high quality and yum. Literally no downside! Finally a chocolate hazelnut spread which doesn't have sugar or maltitol. It uses monk fruit for sweetener which has zero effect on insulin. Super great for keto. Now one can enjoy such a spread without adding to your waistline. I bought 4, which turned out to be very wise.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This tastes absolutely heavenly! I’ve a sweet tooth but I’m on a keto diet, and the ingredients in this & serving size are perfect for it. The composition so thick and creamy. Such highly quality and the new package looks great. Highly recommended. I really hope it gets back in stock soon!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I let my sugar-loving husband give this stuff a try and his response was, "That's better than Nutella!" There is a bit of the typical stevia bitter flavor at the end, but only if you try real hard to taste it. The hazelnut flavor really comes through well. This product is really going to come through when I need my chocolate fix. It does contain powdered skim milk, so if you're allergic to dairy, it won't work for you, but other than that, this stuff is great!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This tastes like (slightly more natural) nutella. To the point where, if I were not testing my ketosis daily, I'd question the sugar content. But it works! Great on strawberries or some bread. High in saturated fat though so don't just start scooping it, even if it is keto. Very yummy and I tend to buy 2 at a time because of how quickly it goes at my house.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Since my doctor told me I had to go into a keto diet I have tried many keto chocolate spreads. This one is the best so far…. Not as sweet as Nutella but still very good. Great flavor with a good consistency. If you have to go keto and you crave chocolate spread, this is a must!