KE

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This was interesting. It was out of stock on IHERB for a while, so I snapped it up when it came back in stock, It was MUCH better then the canned stuff, the pieces were bigger, fresher, I love the high hit of protein. I broke it up into three meals and really liked it. Will buy again

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I am not a big Tuna fish fan, but mostly because my local canned Tuna is not as good as this. This is top-notch delicious Tuna for a great price. Packaging is very comfortable and easy to use.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

First of all, let's appreciate the plastic container, which does well to keep the meat just the original taste of fish meat, no influence of metal like others do. And then, the fish chunk is bit large and sturdy, quite nice.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

We love this tuna, it’s as close ,as you get, to home canned, but, next to impossible to find in stores. iHerb, not only had it in stock, but, at a great price, with a long shelf life. Free shipping and quick delivery to my door = Happy Customer 😁

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Great taste.. You will love eating this tuna. Easy to open package-no hard to open metal tab-simple plastic wrap!! Try this product-you will enjoy it. Well worth the price!!

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

I don't like it, but LOVE it!!!! I have tried all different kinds and this is my favorite ready to eat tuna. * less fish smells than the other tuna. * Tuna pieces are much bigger + has better textures than the other ready-made Tuna in a bag. * mild and delicious, easy to carry and ready to eat! I can recommend!

77c4857b-49a8-408d-bb4a-866668ef19c8
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Excellent tuna, great for tuna salads and dips. I really like that it doesn't have salt, the taste is really natural

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Very tasty tuna, useful for me because it is in ordinary water. A special benefit is that it is gluten free.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

So happy that these are on iherb. It is the perfect size for lunch.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Good, high quality and light healthy meal on the good