KE

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I love this product really! made my skin so smooth. it has a sticky texture that i guess would really stick and nourish your skin and helps in the good hydration.im applying it on night before sleep and after waking up, i can realy feel my smooth skin.love it

f3039a46-4b1b-4b8c-894c-0a5256c56e42
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

My skin is very dry and I don't enjoy the sticky feeling of lotion , but this one is fantastic it keeps the skin hydrated and soft it doesn't feel sticky and it's the best thing iv'e ever tried on my skin , I suffer topic dermatitis and this keeps my skin happy

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I am a long time Cetaphil customer for many reasons. The lotion is scented but not overpowering and is a quality moisturizer for dry skin. The sensitive dry skin of winter is benefitted by daily application after showering. The bottle is attractive and slender enough to fit in my hand. I subtracted one star because I prefer a non pump bottle. This pump is slow to recover and gets stuck in the down position. Other than that, this is a quality lotion!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

one of the best quality moisturisers i have used it left my skin baby soft without greasiness has a soft smell and it deeply hydrate the skin i would definitly recommend🌸

Posted on May 12, 2022

the scent is very nice good quality and size use for daily routine it benifit the skin to looking young age its moisturize your sensitive skin, very nice texture as well.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

If you have dry to very dry skin, this is good for summer only. But for Winter time it will not be effective. It is a light lotion in my opinion. It does smell nice and is not sticky. Absorbs quickly.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

A lovely lotion. I apply it after showering and it helps keep my skin hydrated, especially in the winter. Nice value for the amount, too.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Excellent! It’s the best lotion so far. It got absorbed so fast and has a nice scent 😉☺️

c1e34e9f-2c83-4a66-8377-4487a0b48d5a