KE

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love this product. It’s made with very healthy, good quality ingredients. I put it on top of my oatmeal, breakfast muffins, ice cream or just eat it with milk. I have it in some form every morning. I can crush the pieces and sprinkle it if I want to.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I was losing my motivation on the keto diet, constantly craving sugar cereal. I bought this on a whim with low expectations. This flavor is so far the best Keto safe cereal that I have tasted. I've spent hundreds of dollars trying to find food that satistfies me that I don't have to make myself and this makes the list. I'm on my third bag! There's a reason it's usually sold out. Not exactly cocopuffs, but it's great for Keto!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Nutritionally, the macros are pretty decent. I mix it with a bowl of unsweetened soy milk and I can get a breakfast in under 180 calories. If you're looking for something like coco-crunch or the like, look away. If macros are more important than taste, this works perfectly. I'd buy it again, but it definitely isnt the best tasting cereal .. but its not sweet and it scratches an itch for breakfast. I've gone as far as to add half a scoop of protein (for lifters out there) and you get a pretty decent protein breakfast at the 220-250 caloric mark. 7/10 would buy again.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Id say its a really well made product, and tastes good. Thing is, it has a very strong after taste that is quite bland and sad, so you either need to keep eating to postpone that taste or feel it every time. Still tho I would recommend it for its quality and overall taste and being quite nutritious.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Hmm... I was really excited to try this, it's my first time to try this cereal. very thick and rich chocolaty flavor without any sweetness. it's more like bitter but I can taste of rich chocolate so it was ok, it was harder than just saying crunch. it won't get soggy even I let it for a long time in milk. very small bag size of cereal so it's pretty expensive but I can have chocolate flavored cereal as keto, so I think it's OK.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Catalina Crunch is one of my favourite prepackaged low carb snacks. Its doesn't taste exactly like sugary cereal equivalents, its filling and I enjoy the flavour. I eat it as a snack without milk.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I really enjoy this cereal with some unsweetened vanilla almond milk! I am on a keto diet/lifestyle, and this cereal has been a happy, delicious treat, while still keeping me thin!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I've tried the Cinnamon Toast flavor first, then Dark Chocolate. Both are very good and crunchy. I'm so glad iHerb has this cereal in so many flavors, I would love to try all of them. Will buy again for sure!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

It is a good alternative to sugary snacks. The taste isn’t perfect because it is keto but if you are on a diet, you should try this